Reviews for His Punishment
xSangox chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Oh my freakin' gosh! I loved this story so freakin' much, it's ridiculous. I love how Sango shows him sex appeal and he whips back with twice as much power. Lol. You have to write what happens to the hot springs. Please! I just might die wanting to know what happens! Please, pretty please. Please and thank you :)
Splishboom chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Hehehe, nice.
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Yup I know our stories are still great
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Great story I can see me doing that to a certain someone lol
Miss Aasuki chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Oh yes I am happy! Miroku deserves to screw her up like that, Sango's always slapping him. Lol. Its a fantastic chappy. I wonder what will happen next? :D
Miss Aaskuki chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is fantastic. LOVEEEE ITTT!

Your so mean to Miroku! Give him some of sango!
taely chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
tht was funny, but i think its supposed to be rated m...o_o lol. funny, though
KLJacko chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
This story seriously got me all hot and bothered! I REALLY need a boyfriend! Great job.
PugLuva chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
HAHA! I can TOTALLY see them doing that too! XD Miroku is soo mean to Sango at the end there, but its FREAKIN FUNNY! Lol, keep up the awesome work! :)
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
this was a very good chapter! are you planning on making another one?
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
THANK YOU! I'm honored that you would dedicate ANYthing to me! I'm not worthy! This was amazing!

...but now I want to know how SHE'LL get HIM back...oh why must you torture me so? ;

But really, fantastic work! I loved it! Thanks Jasane-chan!

*SB*
MoonlightSpirit chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
(rolls on the floor laughing XD) Miroku is such a tease XD If I was SAngo, I would be like, "Oh hell no, you're finishin what you started". Thank you for laugh. The ending was so funny. ONe minute they're making out, the next Miroku wants her to fix the tear in his robes XD Genius. Thanks for updating. Is this the last chapter?
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
OMG! That was fantastic! It was so realistic and totally IC. I would love to see Miroku escape and get a little revenge on Sango- too funny for words. If you do come back to writing that is.

Great job!
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i think you should make a second chapter where Miroku gets out and pays Sango back for what she did
Basalisk chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i think this is so cute! please make a seconed one!please!(with ice cream on to)