Reviews for His Punishment
xSangox chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Oh my freakin' gosh! I loved this story so freakin' much, it's ridiculous. I love how Sango shows him sex appeal and he whips back with twice as much power. Lol. You have to write what happens to the hot springs. Please! I just might die wanting to know what happens! Please, pretty please. Please and thank you :)
Splishboom chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Hehehe, nice.
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Yup I know our stories are still great
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Great story I can see me doing that to a certain someone lol
Miss Aasuki chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Oh yes I am happy! Miroku deserves to screw her up like that, Sango's always slapping him. Lol. Its a fantastic chappy. I wonder what will happen next? :D
Miss Aaskuki chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is fantastic. LOVEEEE ITTT!

Your so mean to Miroku! Give him some of sango!
taely chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
tht was funny, but i think its supposed to be rated m...o_o lol. funny, though
KLJacko chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
This story seriously got me all hot and bothered! I REALLY need a boyfriend! Great job.
PugLuva chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
HAHA! I can TOTALLY see them doing that too! XD Miroku is soo mean to Sango at the end there, but its FREAKIN FUNNY! Lol, keep up the awesome work! :)
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
this was a very good chapter! are you planning on making another one?
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
THANK YOU! I'm honored that you would dedicate ANYthing to me! I'm not worthy! This was amazing!

...but now I want to know how SHE'LL get HIM back...oh why must you torture me so? ;

But really, fantastic work! I loved it! Thanks Jasane-chan!

Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
OMG! That was fantastic! It was so realistic and totally IC. I would love to see Miroku escape and get a little revenge on Sango- too funny for words. If you do come back to writing that is.

Great job!
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i think you should make a second chapter where Miroku gets out and pays Sango back for what she did
Basalisk chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i think this is so cute! please make a seconed one!please!(with ice cream on to)