Reviews for His Lips on Hers
PF2724 chapter 5 . 2/24
What just happened ?
Bluerain22 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
The end? Noo! This is such a cute story, even for the 2nd read through. Love the dialogue and situations. Thanks for sharing.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
I love the story so far! I know it's been 3.5 years, but please update and continue! :)
ghostchicken chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
I will have you know I cried through most of this story because it tore at my gut. You wrote the pain and anguish perfectly. Good job.
SpangleyPony chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
I liked this but I think you dragged it on a bit. I am not H/D fan though just to let you know although I'm under no illusions that you care whether I am or not lol
PlasticinePorter chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
I realy love it. Perfect in character. :)
bluepaint chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
What was up with all The Notebook quotes?
emmy1124 chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Just found this. It's great. Going to my favorites list.
inky1216 chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
ok, i just sat here and read this entire story in one sitting. it's amazing! the ending is a little odd and im not quite sure i understand the entire thing, but overall this story is wonderful. great job!
quidditchrox chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
Thought the cloud thing was really cute, the story was amazing, it was great how you kept them fighting until almost the end. I like stories that aren't all lovey dovey all the time, perfect amount of fluff in this story if you ask me. I also loved the use of the notebook quotes, those bits you picked out really fit Ron and Hermione's relationship. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
fotografa chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
ah! i don't wanna deal with the ups and downs! yet i can't stop reading!

DAMN YOU!

lol jk. except not really...but sorta
Aniversy chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
Did get a lil too fluffy for me, theres been so much angst throughout the story that this last chapter seemed a bit anticlimactic.
wasu chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
x-writingfreak-x chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
very nice is there going to b a sequel?
tedus987 chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
great story, Ron and Hermione forever defiantly, to mention about your authors not... Draco and Hermione might not be a good idea since Draco's profile is muggel hater...

all in all great story, hope to read more Ron and Hermione fics...