Reviews for DARE
Borkmother chapter 36 . 10/8
Im in love
Random Peep chapter 36 . 12/31/2015
You should definitely have had "Drama" as one of the genres. This is like... Kinda dark humor, lol. Cool story, I guess.
24AbbyS chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
Okay then. I know that you published and completed this story ages ago, but I just found this fanfic and I have to say that this is really amazing. I loved this story, and I'll admit you had me surprised at some points in the story. I liked the relationships you built between the characters and I'll say that this was one of the best Tenten x Neji stories I've seen on this site (and in case you didn't know, I've read a countless number of them). In fact, I think I've learned a thing or two from this story and I'll most likely read this over and over. Truth to be told, I was supposed to be doing a project but this story had me hooked from the moment I read the summary! I read this in one sitting! XD Anyway, I loved this story a lot, and I really enjoyed reading it. Peace! :)
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So mysterious me likey
Lili Bibi chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Haha! Tenten sure is expensive! Only Neji could buy her! ;)
LaughingSoHardICan'tBreathe98 chapter 36 . 2/3/2013
I love this story! Started reading it ans could not stop. I'm blaming you for me probably falling asleep at school's 01.41am here. I PROMISED MYSELF TO SLEEP AT MIDNIGHT!
sillyme123.4 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
You sure are one special writer. Neji is gay and Tenten is lesbian, i can't see a happy ending to this...AWESOME STORY
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 36 . 1/10/2013
I absolutely love this story, one of the best I read online, I even spent all night reading it, having no sleep at all. Do u have a sequel to this, I absolutely loved it
LaughingSoHardICan'tBreathe98 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
awesome story :D
McKazekage chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love this so much! it has so much depth to it! one of my favorite NejiTen FanFics!
Woodshrew chapter 36 . 8/2/2012
This was a wonderful story i loved the inclusion of the gang war thing that made it interesting!
Great Job!
EnlightenedNinja chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
This was an amazing story! I'm so happy you wrote it! I loved it!
RUNOS SISTER chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
narutorocks13 chapter 36 . 3/7/2012
i love it i'm so glad there are peoplein fanfiction like you its whay makes me love this place
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »