Reviews for Will
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It's a real shame you don't seem to be writing anymore. Not that I'm one to talk, since I've also stopped writing as well. It just seems that you and I share a love of Aaron Stanford, and I absolutely LOVE your stories about the characters he's played in tv/movies. This damn story was so incredibly emotional. Never really have I read another fanfiction work that packed so much emotion into so little writing. I am superbly envious of your talent! That was always a weak part of mine, but you really have a way with words and pulling at your readers heartstrings.

Again I say that it's a shame you aren't still writing. Aaron is in a new show now on the CW network, Nikita, playing Birkhoff, in case you don't know, and that fandom is desperately lacking in any fanfic involving him. It's all romance with the lead female and male, fem slash or original character romance... not a trace of angsty hurt/comfort stories that I'm so addicted to, so I'm in a severe withdrawal since the show is on hiatus now during the summer.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This follows the show (or the segments we got to see!) very logically. It's sad & beautiful. I hope that somewhere Will & Maya are together. Maybe Jay & Kim will name their first son after him?
Archerstar chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
You know, I didn't expect to love these characters as much as I do after eight short episodes over two sleepless nights. But I do, and when I read this, I could not stop from crying. Even without an actual ending in the show, you know that it's going to end up badly. Things like this always end up badly and seeing it in writing made me so sad and so torn. I haven't cried at fic in so long, and I've been blubbering for the past five minutes trying to get this review out. You did a wonderful job with this and I'd love to see more from you.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Job well done. I cried. And not just 'cuz I miss watching Traveler so much, lol. Very sad and well written.

Red
SavvyRavenclaw20 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I loved every moment of this story. It was very tragic and sad, but that's what you were going for isn't it? Great story!
Carol chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I love a good tearjerker. I especially liked the story's theme: that Will was just Will in the end. I hope you'll write more Traveler stories.
true-elven chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I. Am. Choked. Up.

Seriously, what a great little story! I like that Will was, as you say, sarcastic to the end. And Jay's reflection Will being the soldier caught by the shopkeeper... That sound? Me sighing happily.

One little suggestion: I noticed a few places where you switched verb tenses. Was this deliberate, sort of a back-and-forth thing? Anyway, pickiness aside, really cool stuff.
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very sweet. Simple and beautiful, and the ending I always expected for Will Traveler. Nicely done.
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
aww Im gonna miss Traveler keep on writing fics :)

Rotem
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was so sad! Fantastic story! Thanks so much for sharing it
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh...Will...

This was really good...even though it made me sad.

Great job!