Reviews for Fighting The Fleas
Dian Black chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This made me terribly itchy.

Just thought you ought to know.
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was a strange story, kind of hard to follow but very original and funny in a cute way. I liked it, awesome job!
LadyPurple chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
L. O. L. HAR HAR!

DO NOT ENTER THE BATHROOM TODAY, DOOM, DOOM AWAITS YOU, REMUS LUPIN? No. There was no warning that this was going to happen.

HAHA! LMAO, Jules!

“He is a human, James,” Remus says, as though he’s talking to a small child, “When you will grasp the concept that Padfoot is really Sirius and that Sirius is really Padfoot? You’re really Prongs, but you don’t see me feeding you weeds and grass, do you?”

LOL!1 ROFLCOPTER. :D

excellent. :P
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
While some parts were giving me the itchies, this was very very very very very CUTE !
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Remus Padfoot shower love
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I had the best mental pictures of James and Remus's conversation at the beginning. I could totally imagine that. I loved Remus's dizzying thought process on Sirius-is-Padfoot-so-Padfoot-is-Sirius. Amazingly hilarious, and I adore flustered!Remus.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was so cute! I love it!
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was... weirdly cute. that is my official term for this fic! very good! :)
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
"There’s a disapproving whine from inside the curtain, but Remus isn’t going to check up on a naked dog. Wait a moment. Dogs are always naked."

Hah! Absolutely hysterical story, and very cute.

I loved it!

]
JKWhite chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hehehe. That was really cute. Somehow, "the fleas on their faces perfectly aligned" doesn't sound particularly romantic though. : )
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Great story! DO NOT ENTER THE BATHROOM TODAY, DOOM, DOOM AWAITS YOU, REMUS LUPIN? How is this doom?
siriuslyremus chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
haha that was really cute

i loved it!
Jordanne chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
aww... FLEAS!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Lol, great work as always :)

I will always love your stories - no matter what

Cuba