Reviews for Teachers war & crazy students
YukinaUzuha chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
SasuNaru fangirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Plz Plz plz write other chapters
Fungirl chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
It was the bestest and fannies story ever plz write the next chapters
mirian chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
esta grandioso saca el siguiente por fa
loves naruto's nido chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Awesome fabric I loved it
sugarhigh44 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Please update this story!
kp chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
CLIFFHANGER! neeed more this is so good.
naruko.uzuma chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
continue okay?
Glassstar93 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I seriously hope you can update this story! I really like the teachers vs. students war. It's really fun to read.
Kit XIII chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
naru-chan should be like ten-ten and sakura together smart but doesn't show in unless its a test expert in weapons making manley for her traps and marshal-arts expert with amazing dodging and stealth and muscles to put army guys to shame all this thanks to the 1 Gardiner kakashi that really looked after her till he fell in depression and be awesome at using computers hacking and sending viruses if this was added naru-chan would have soooo much fun and school to get pay back (cackle with evil smile and insane eyes) sooooo much fun indidey there is noooo way stuck up-sasgay girly-boy-hyuuger lazy-nara or unresponsive panda-chan
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
interesting! and funny! plz keep me updated...
Wicked Little Doll chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I seriously love this story. Ive read it several times since uve updated & i hope u'll update again soon )
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
love it!
Ninja99 chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
I love it...YOU NEED TO ADD MORE! GAHH! HURRY NOW!
Tiffany chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Please continue, ur work is genuis and ive been waiting a whole yea update! u should have Naruko come from an abused family, and have Kyuubi be here overprotective brother and Garra and Sasuke like Naru!