Reviews for The Subway Connection
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Oh gawd! I don't care how or when you do it but for the love of all things holy please update! This is an amazing piece that deserves to be finished!
I know I'm very late but please I'm begging you! (falls to the knees)
kittycatslegacy chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
I love this story! I thought it was interesting that you made Togasu the hero he is usally the fall guy. Also you have really great dialgue. That being said sometimes your transitions are a little confusing. But I still think its an awesome story and I cam't wait to read your next chapter!
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Ah! Ginormous cliffie and you havent updated in 4 months!
wlk68 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
I'm enjoying this story very much. Keep up the excellent work.
Laughing woman chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Oh Togusa. XD

This chapter was well worth the wait.
Kiyoka Makibi chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Interesting plot! I find your story nice and descriptive, and easy to follow. Hope to see more soon of this story!
Laughing woman chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I'm so hooked on this fic. Darn it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you get out of that writer's block soon.
LuipaardJack chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Kelpietree chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
Hey. great chapter. You've got a good thing going here. i'm looking forward to more. I like Togusa centric fics.
Kevorkian chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
Hm. It's nice to see Togusa get a portion of the spotlight for once.

I'm new the Ghost in the Shell fanfic, but this is definitely quality work. It's a shame Ghost in the Shell doesn't have as many followers here as other animes do, as you don't quite get much of an audience. However, your work is definitely worth reading, and I'm intrigued. I look forward to more.

-K
LuipaardJack chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
*flails* THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS LEVEL OF AWESOME.
Jessica chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
And so, the plot thickens! Please keep writing, and I'm gonna keep reading! Great job!
JillTheCrazy1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
I was on the edge of my seat this whole chapter! Nice cliffy at the end! Man, I can not WAIT for the next chapter now!

Jillay
LuipaardJack chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
YES! GO, TOGUSA, GO! KICK ASS! WOO!

Lovely chapter. Write more!
JillTheCrazy1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Man, you know how to give a person some suspense. Nice job! Can't WAIT to see what happens next!