Reviews for Forbidden Emotion
Elise chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Wow. Really amazing story. A new idea mixed with great writing. :)
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
ya know... you warned that the story wasn't over...

rather cruel way to leave your readers hanging. *cry cry*
Mini Nicka chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
Excellent story I look forward to more , and hope they make it through.
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
so ridiculously fluffy and cute! gives me the urge to cuddle my teddy bear.
TheWritingHeir chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
I hope Sev and Lily get their happy ending, even if it isn't over yet. James will likly hurt Severus for this?
deno chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
oooookkkkkk look i know snape lily fics have to write with drama BUT it is not have to be this way by this way i mean like every human being in earth agaist this couple
Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
Loved the story! I hope you pick up where you left off...add some drama...and then a happy ending at last :)
projektrevolution20 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
Okkaay you said that this was not the end! So where IS the end? It's been forever since you've updated! (I'm only bugging you since this is such great writing :D) Can't wait for more!
projektrevolution20 chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
Ach so good. I love Shakespeare. I am sorry but I have NO recommendations - it's amazing! Good work!
projektrevolution20 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Ok, I am so confused about Sian and this Johansen Slytherin guy. I think you needed more about what Johnson is doing - why is Snape involved?
projektrevolution20 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Review or die? That's a little harsh.

Good story though -I WANT LILY AND SEVERUS to be together! get to it already - stop making him so mean.

Good job though with James.
andy132 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Yo, just read the first chapter and it was a great start. It's a shame that I can't read any more of it as I have just noticed the last time you updated. I can't stand getting in to a fic only for it to be abandoned, so I'm just going to stop here which is a shame. I'm gonna add you to my alerts in the hopes you start updating again as it would be a shame not to but anyway in a bit.
geezlooueez chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Wow. I love how you've spun the Sev/Lily story. You've written it well too. A rare combination don't you agree? The end of this chapter was so sweet, but the last line...a little bit foreboding, but it keeps everything grounded and realistic I suppose.
reallyinnocent2007 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
this is a good story. i like it. at first i was confused, but it makes a little sense to me. i like ur story. its good.
Pooky The Kid chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Good story! I found this story a few days ago and since I am a huge fan of the Sev/Lil ship, I have to keep reading. Love the fluffy moments with Lily and Sev.