Reviews for Crushed Velvet
Fedski chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
This is a great story! I know that you haven't updated it in a while but you should really consider doing so! It has so much potential and you write fantastically!

:D
Hikari Aiko chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
So I realize it's been like three years since you've updated this, but I really want to encourage you to continue it since it's a great story. I've enjoyed reading it so far and I'm sure it will only get better. So please consider updating it again!
hokagegodessarya chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
yayz add more sometime plzP

arya minato and itachi
anna chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
come back!

please god i need another fix of this wonderful fic!
DDD chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
aww u havent put a new chap up in a while ... i really wanna hear wuts ganna happen its getting really good plz dont stop this story!
Rasberry-Socks chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Hey shu...(im writhing this very late at night...or early morning...whichever you prefer...so imagine im using my sleepy-but-still-happy voice...kay?)**random

I LOVE YOU! and i miss you so much...your story is so beautiful and it makes me laugh...but its the kind of laugh that has razors in it...and slices your heart as it comes out...it reminds me of how your faraway...(okay...im crying now...DAMNIT!)**must stop being emo

Crushed Velvet...its a very enticing name that promises mysterious beauty...and boy do you ever live up to it...Shu...you really sparkle
TheRavenQuoth chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
You are full of win and awsome. I LOVE this story. I like how hesitant you made shuichi
DeadlyxSilence chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Yikes, your writing is so - beautiful I think the word is to describe it. I'm quite literally craving for more. So I beg of you, please, please update soon. I do look forward to reading the next chapter!
Rush Tome chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
I have to say something...

Dude, i love your writing style. I do. It's kinda... I donno, unsure? Like thier thoughts, YEAH! Anyway, thier just something i really like about your style... I really like your story! I hope you update soon i'll be waiting!
emonicaura313 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
what, no violence?

dammit...

ur story's not that dark

just suspence

i'm such a critique

heh
FromTheLivingRoom chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
woot can't wait for more..wait..is there going to be more?
fromthelivingroom chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
the last line was soo cute!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
You are the Goddess of Angst. XD Your writing style is unique, eye-catching and utterly captivating! I love your usage of phrases, and how words connect to form a totally beautiful picture-out of this world! The whole plot behind this sweeps my heart into a world of fluff. XD I love how a broken, homeless puppy named 'Shuichi' was taken into the arms of true, reviving love. XD So sugary sweet!

As if you need any suggestions. But while we're on the subject, and since I forgot to put this in my Review Reply to you, I'd be more than happy to hear some for my tale. XD After all, you totally rock at passion and angst! XD A total inspiration to us all!
In memory of wicked fire chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Oh, what a wonderful person I am...reveiwing so late, making up for 3 chapters, and missing your birthday! So sorry!

Anyway, what can I say about this story? Well the word AWESOME comes to mind! Very very good, still a bit confused about some things, but I won't mentioned them, just in case they get clarified within the next few chapters.

Hope you had a wicked awesome birthday and keep up the great work!

Update soon! _
nrrg chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
You're writing style is wonderful and unique. So colorful and very shiny! I'm already loving this fic. Update soon!