Reviews for When Determination is Not Enough
Julie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow- this is a really great story! You have some really great ideas buzzing around in that head of yours. I would be very interested to read more...
bronzeprince33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
The ending could use some work. Very disappointing

Lady Annabelle Astair chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
You should continue this story. People don't write enough about don and liz. Plus this story is really good!

~ Annabelle
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. It was refreshing looking at the aftermath of the Janus List through Liz's eyes and I love that you have her sticking with Don in the end.

Are you planning on a sequel?
newgal chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Love the way you have written Liz's emotions. This is exactly the way I picture her reacting when she finds out about Colby. To me, you have captured her perfectly. Hope you continue.
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh wow! Poor Liz and poor Don! Both proud and stubborn to a fault! Good job:)
Oznet chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow, this is really good. I am enjoying Warner's point of view.I am hopeing that you will , Oz
Crimson and White chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I LOVED IT! You are a great writer!
cloggie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
please write a sequel to this! I'm a 'happily ever after' kind of person. and I want to know if he lives or dies. great story!
Synbou chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
What I think? It was awsome! I was totally captivated. I loved it! It was very well done. Lots of emotions. My heart went to both of them. I could understand Liz. I ached for Don.

I'm begging for more!

Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ok, so I'm not a huge Liz fan... But you made me like her in this. It was very well written and I could *see* all of her thought process and everything. Tis a shame that she would do that to him, but she had a misguided conception. The ending I suppose is left up to what we believe happened. :)