Reviews for Our Friends and Enemies
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Aw gawd, they are so cute.

I actually chucked my phone away when I read the paragraph with Jordan and the leash. Oh my God, she's such a bitch. And the Turk being an asset urghh
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
another great story...and WOW Jordan is SCARY! and now I wonder if JD is gonna call Elliot for help...LOL...oh Nanny duties...

THANKS:"D
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I loved Carla in this! And I love protective/angry Dr Cox!
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
jordan really is satan. how did Perry not see that when he met her?

lol.

poor JD, I could definately see his nervousness, and could see Jordan giving him a collar...

As annoyed as Perry was.

I love how Carla went berserk.

THat made me laugh.

JD has such good friends.

LyssaLaughableP
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
well first of all im glad that turk finally is going to give jd and perry a try and also that kelso is being so well nice and i hate the fact that jordan is being such a B* but well what can you do oh and i love tha janitor is so cool about it to and i cant wait to read the next one
made.of.bees chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
AHA! A while ago my computer crashed, taking all of my windows with it. I knew there were some stories that i had been meaning to read and therefore lost, and the first part of this was one of them. *runs off to find it*

SO. This was amazing. The sex was great, the story was great, the characterization was great. My only problem is with Jordan, and that's only because she's my favorite character and this was not her *ahem* best side, yes? But that's pretty much standard, and it was very well done. Being a Jordan fan is a hard job, yes?

I'm going to assume there will be more soon.

xoxox

wolf
M1nx chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
O.O I read this over at Live Journal! LOVE IT! Glad it's here now! It's hot! Gosh you're good! Still my fav' author ] Do keep the great stories coming!

Take care! ]

-Xce-
little dumpling chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
awe! so cute. and its such a well written story too! i can't wait to read more!