Reviews for Ten Minutes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Just kill me with sweetness why don't you! Fantastic writing as usual :)
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is cute, but I feel like Angelina looks easy, here. I feel like she's a strong, capable girl, and I think she gives in too easily here.
xNymphadoraX chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nicely done! I loved the way Fred is determined to soften her up and his quips about getting it done in less than 10 minutes were very cute. The only thing that was distracting for me were the allusions to June and the OoTP. I was left trying to figure out what year it was and why exactly Angelina was so upset about their safety. Other than that, I liked this a lot. Thanks for sharing!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Good going Fred :)
Jessica Wolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw, that's really sweet. x) -hugs Fred- Nice going, you git. Coulda written to her. ;o
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was really cute! I loved it!
grandfatheredinweasley chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is very good. Angelina and the twins go hand in hand.
sassyne chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
You write Fred/Angelina George/Angelina better IMO than J.K. Rowling. Excellent:)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very funny. I liked the little comments about how "Fred's always been a bit stupid about her.' I found it cute and endearing. The only suggestion I have would be to put an actual time (such as 8 minutes and 23 seconds) in the ending line. "Under ten minutes" sounded vague to me. And I think by putting in an actual time, it would allow the reader to connect the dots to his eariler statement about wanting to be back on her good graces in under ten minutes. This is just a suggestion so feel free to ignore if you, as the author, disagree. Great job though on this piece!
Gene Kelly chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
aw i liked it! it was very in character and i felt like i could see it happening as i read.
HP4EverLuver chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Really cute and sweet. I liked it!
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
great story
angelface04 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007

i heart fred weasley.

and i am a little sad that it's a oneshot. i think that it would be awesome if you continued it (and i don't say that about many one shots, believe you me.) i really want to know what happened in june...(i'm sure it was something awfully dramatic, seeing as how it wiped the smile off of fred's face.)

i really enjoyed this, in short. good job!

lyin chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
so wonderfully in character, love the 'You sure?', George's delight in reminding Fred he's a 'bit stupid' about her, and his taking points to get back in his good graces (someone's already read Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches or invented a few more himself, i gather) ;)

love seeing fred/angelina still; it has a poignant undertone now, in light of dh- great job!