Reviews for Moon Madness
HatterLifeStyle chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I love this story. Poor James... Update soon.
xylot3 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
FLEAS! AHAHAHA! Pure genius.

Still loving how this is turning out. :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
This is hilarious! Of course, I'm a Norribether, so I wouldn't mind seeing them get together, but even so this is fun! :D
metalwolf chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
NOw that is funny. Will has fleas geez that is funny. Now the term monster under the bed takes a new meaning here. LOL I like it. I can see elizabeth smacking will over the head with a umbrella or something for making her so scared. But anyway keep on writing its good and funny.
jbduenweg chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
OMG! This is way too good! U gotta update! I luv jamsie and dumb beckett in this story. heehee

UPDATE SOON!

jb
xylot3 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
*squeals* This is the most perfectly genre-assigned story I have ever read.

Please don't abandon it :)
metalwolf chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This story isn't that bad. Its interesting that people would go and say that something can't be true even if its right in front of them. LOL I can't wait to see the next chapter with will the werewolf. I can see will transforming and taking elizabeth and leaping over the village roofs. Keep it going its a great story and would be a shame for it to stop, seeing that there is not many werewolf fanfiction stories in the pirates of the caribbean. (howls)
metalwolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Well i can't wait for will to tell elizabeth about his 'furry little problem' XD Well hope the next story of werewolf will and elizabeth is a long story. I think you can make a great story out of this. Werewolf pups abound. XD
Inscribson chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
My God that was beautiful! If you can somehow keep this story going, I'd happily beta it for free...God I've pulled something trying not to laugh out loud! Most excellent!

-Scrib
Rokhal chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Murtogg and Mulroy are terrific in this.

"Must be the Commodore's dog."

This piece really gets them spot on, I think.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
great oneshot if you want to continue I think you should :)