Reviews for Inevitable
alissa21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ya know, when i first read Breaking Dawn and Leah and Jacob were talking i was thinking "Oh my god! They've imprinted on each other. And its gonna be awesome!"

But then Renesmee came along and as much as i love the poor fictional character, as soon as Jacob imprinted on her. I was like "No. No. NO. NOOO!"

So i have turned to the world of fanfiction to continue their story for me. And let me tell you. This is one of thee best i have read. Buuut then again I've only read like 3. No, seriously though, this story is awesome. :D
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

Dancing Beat chapter 1 . 7/19/2010 lightheaded. This was a very well written piece. I hope you decide to write another, perhaps not just a one shot. I loved this. Subscribing to you.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Interesting twist. Nice story.
Tuppence chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I liked it. I liked how somewhat vague and intangible it was; it came across as more of a philosophical discursion rather than a staid story, with beginning, middle and end. It was really well written and I like the almost antipathy of the main characters.

Brilliantly written (and I can't believe you've written 141 stories!).

~ Tuppence ~
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was great and I absolutely loved it. I often thought the same thing because with so many guys any of her thoughts could easily be overpowered and ignored. It's a shame that even then they are both still kind of fighting it. Glad I found this.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aww this is sad.

I've always loved Leah so to read this story is amazing, especially when it's well written like this.
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I liked it. I always thought that Jake and Leah should get together.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I can honestly say that I love this story. It's something to make a person think about. Do you think that you could make this into a seguale(idk how to spell it) for this one? That would be nice.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Please, Please continue the story. You write beautifully.

Jessica chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
very interesting to read. I enjoyed it. keep up the good work
ivorygore chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
good, i like it. bravo

ps, found this from your post on the lex
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
omigosh...that should totally happen, i mean, to get jacob of bella's back (before that metaphore becomes literal...ick) really, that would be awesome! great story, too!
x.vampire.girl.x chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hey wow i loved your story, it was very well writen. I have always hated Leah since I read what she said to Jacob in Eclipse, your story made me think twice about her. Now I almost understand where shes coming from. Almost. keep up the good work!