Reviews for Akuyou
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25
I would support that law, for a while.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
cool
DanielScottFenton22 chapter 23 . 4/17/2008
Hey, loved "Akuyou" and I agree that if Danny has ice powers, Dan should have fire powers. I'm REALLY new to , and I really don't know how to do anything. Do you have any advice that you could give? I'd appriciate it.

I believe that Dan Phantom does have emotions, and I agree that he doesn't like showing them, but I would like SOMEONE to make a Fic in which Dan repents for what he did/ has a change of heart that is more than one chapter long.
goldacharmed chapter 23 . 2/27/2008
i liked the story but im just not a big fan of anything even a little out ooc. its not you thats just me. i didnt really like the fact that his family liked him. in the ultimate enamy they didnt love him they aimed guns at im even after fining out who he was. and jazz tried to kil him. so i dont really think it happend the way you made it. you made dan to b a bit of a wuss compaired to his real self. but other then that it was good .
Winnywriter chapter 23 . 9/13/2007
I agree with you when it comes to Phantom Planet. They worked out the whole DxS romance thing beautifully, but the entire plot seemed kinda...iffy.

I mean, for one thing, you don't see as much of his parents' reactions as I personnally would have liked, and also, Dan doesn't come back. I was hoping he would. I think that Dan is such a great villain; too great to ONLY have in one episode!

Maybe they couldn't get the voice actor to come back or something...

Anyway, this story was great. I hope there will be sequel!
nightlight6 chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
one word... AWESOME! :):)
Miko in training chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
shocker but aw.. thats so cute and weird at the same time i cant wait to read your next story have fun writing :)
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
WICKID M8_yey SWEET ENDIN m8 lol
Winnywriter chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
NO! I don't want it to end!

But, OMG! I love the way it did!

It might seem OOC at first glance, but after you look back on everything that's happened throughout the story, you realize that it's the perfect way to bring it to a close!
Miko in training chapter 21 . 9/10/2007
wow its coming out nice i cant wait to read the last chapter.. it was a great story and i cant wait to read your next one :)
Nicktendo Squad chapter 21 . 9/10/2007
Priceless... UPDATE SOON!
Winnywriter chapter 21 . 9/10/2007
Like, I said, it's better than Atkins!
Winnywriter chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
He's...he's...ALIVE! *does a happy dance*
Miko in training chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
okay... O.O wow thats all i can say.. wo.. you kill Dan and then bring him back... whats going to happen to him now? coing to Clockwork or what?... i cant wait to read the next chapter keep up the great work :)
Nicktendo Squad chapter 20 . 9/9/2007