Reviews for Ron Droppable
Anna chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is really good. I also want to thank you for not being one of those authors that goes: let go 2 buen nac 4 sum food.
JP1124 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Great story
Darth Comrade chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Finally got down to finishing this.

It must've taken you quite some time to map this whole thing out, coz every chapter had some exciting twist to it.

I think I learned that from you as well.

I don't know why I never predicted it was Shego. Or maybe I did...I don't remember now.

The story flows and feels very much like the show, but more like a finale episode. And it would've made a very good one too!

Although the ending is very heartwarming I have to say it was bittersweet for me. For obvious reasons.

The acknowledgement actually caught me off guard, that was very kind of you to say and you're most welcome, but I don't know if I deserved it.

Congratulations anyway on your first complete multichapter story. :)
Reader101w chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Great story, well worked out.

all persons seem to be pretty much in character.

there are some spelling errors throughout the chapters, but it does not distract from the story.

keep on writing,

Reader101w
edward455 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
you are tiwsted
keth1 chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
I just read the whole story.

I'm glade they got back together in the end.
Arya MageFire chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
YAY!

I loved it!

So good!

AND YES I THREATENED YOU!

HOW ELSE WAS I TO GET TO READ THE END?

lol!

But seriously, I loved the Jungo pairing. Always have.

:D

XD

But Shego can be meaner than I remembered!

Poor Junior...

But yay! THe team is BACK!
Katsumara chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Wow. I was super excited to see this was updated in my e-mail, and it was a fantastic ending. The Shego/Junior bit was just too good for words. Had me chuckling during the entire read.

The Kim and Ron parts were great too, and I'm happy they finally made up.. even if Ron was the stupid one the entire time. Either way, you did quite well Twila. Keep up the wonderful writing!
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Well, that was interesting!

I wonder how long Shego can put off Junior's proposal before he gets a hint... Nah, ain't gonna happen.

Glad Ron made up with Kim about his jumping to conclusions and they are back together again. Mo had it right about those two, alright.

Now about that forgotten issue of Ron's... I bet he's in for quite some payback from his 'rents. And Hana, just so innocent, so young, so much the super ninja baby. Zita, Felix and the others never had a chance.

CB73
Arya MageFire chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
Ya know I'm here for ya Twila! Awesome chappie. Worth the wait, definately. Now just get the final chapter up already before I DIE of suspense!
kaiokken chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Ah, here we are... the bond is about to become stronger between the two teen lovers again... all it will take is an "I'm sorry".

But that will have to wait until we see how he get's out of it.

good chapter man... look forward to the next one..
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Yeah, you're the ultimate stinker!

Really left us hanging, along with Kim and the gang with this short departure just as it was getting so good.

Not sure that Junior will not have his heart broken by his latest Blue Fox, but she can inflict a world of hurt to anyone the way they all are laid out there.

Poor Ron, jumped to a wrong conclusion, as usual. I know, were we expecting anything different?

But now, either Junior's plot will blow up in his face, or Ron will find a way to save what dignity he may have left and get Kim and Monique out of the sitch all are in.

Or... something else?

Don't be too long, if you can help it.

CB73
Donteatacowman chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
"Junior cackled in response."

For some reason, the notion of Junior cackling cracks me up! XD

Nice job, Twi. And I get a note at the bottom! I feel so loved! :3
Katsumara chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
When I saw this update sitting in my e-mail, I had to double take. I was thinking "No way.." but well.. I guess it is way. Hurray for having this back.

Great chapter, Twila. :D
Arya MageFire chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
WHA?

COOL! Shegunior action here! (wow, is that a bad pairing whatchamajiggy or what?) I love when Hana picks up the sofa and Ned passes out. FUNNY!