Reviews for Happily Ever After
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I'm glad. This story was recommended to me by a friend of mine. It turned out to be everything I wanted and then some.

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
EvilBoyzR2Cute chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Sad... But is that timeline true? 2 years after he got sent then he faced Phantom?
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It is rare to see stories about Danna, or Gaira, or the other Cross Guards besides Alan. But what makes this story truly great is the fact that it discusses Danna's thoughts as he 'broke his vows,' rallied the Cross Guard, and died before Phantom. Danna's friendly, easy-going nature was quite prevalent, making this fic a pleasure to read. This was a great fic, and I commend you for your work!
wingsofire chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
wow this is sad...T_T
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
this is so good. I love the protrayel. and the idea of it all. good job.
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
You have made me one of the happiest people on Earth today. Seriously. I love you.

I love the concept behind this fic. I love that you threaded reality with fantasy; it makes this story all the more realistic and I can see all this happening. I can see all of Danna's thoughts rushing about and all his dreams coming true and breaking and him struggling between his dream and his family. I love this. I really do.

"And in that moment, Danna Toramizu broke his vows." - This has to be one of my favourite lines in this fic. I love that despite him breaking his promises and almost throwing away his family, Danna went and clutched at his dream. I also love that he realised what he'd done. I reckon I'd have cringed if he'd simply forgotten about hte lovely Mrs. Torimizu and his adorable son Ginta. Awesome...

"They would wait for him. / Wouldn’t they?" Ah... Humanity doubts and that's what I like to see in fics. Doubts, realistic ones. Despite Danna's happiness at being in MAR, he's still thinking about his family, and not only that, he's thinking about their feelings on his disappearing. He's a worried father and a worried husband and we can tell he's not the kid he mostly acts like because he doesn't expect them to carry on living a life waiting for him. For all he knew, his darling wife may have sought to find herself a boyfriend after his disappearance.

As you can tell, I really do adore this fic. You're writing style's lovely, and all the characters (even Alan who was only mentioned thrice) are in character. That's some really awesome work you've got here. Seriously... It's taken me half an hour to write this 'cause I can't help but fangirl every few minutes.

Just a little critique though, I don't think you needed the italics, everything flows so well, and you have a pattern that's easy to see. It makes the story stumble, instead of flow gracefully. However, that's your own choice and that was my own opinion, with or without I still adore this.

Great work, m'dear and good luck. Thanks for entering. _

- Woffy

PS: Are we linked mentally or something? I swear I was working on a Mrs. Torimizu fic just before I spotted this. You touiched upon a few things I was going to mention. _