Reviews for An Idiot's Guide to Catching the Big One
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
George?

*dies of laughter*
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This fic is hilarious! Ganon getting defeated by a fishing rod! Even though I've already this trick done in the game, you describe it really well and add in just enough humour to the mix. In a word: brilliant.
zenith020388 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Brilliant. Simple, elegant, and f$&king brilliant.
Spartan-3x13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
...W...T...F! O_O

You know, I did the same cheap move during the game. And reading this little spinoff had to be the funniest damn thing I've read in a while. Bravo!
HappyBunny07707 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
TECHNICALLY Ganandorf was defeated by the sword, but the fishing rod was the most important.
Legend's Legacy chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
BWA-HA-HA-HA! THE FISHING ROD! XD! Anyway, it was funny. Ganondorf seems to be both easily amused and easily captivated! You make him seem not so bright, but that's ok. I never thought Ganondorf would be much of a thinker...
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
LOL!

I didn't try this in the game but had heard it could be done (I was just so happy to finally finish the sucker that I just kept smacking ganondork's head with the master sword). Very, very funny story, I loved your characterisations and descriptions!

Lupi.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hehehe...very good, that was funny. So strange, that Ganondorf was defeated by a fishing rod...