Reviews for There Is Always Goodbye
wideawakepastmidnight chapter 34 . 9/20/2014
Um... I'm not quite sure I can process the ending... But I think I saw a sequel while I was cruising your page so... Maybe it's not so bad for too long? *crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes, etc* but Cooper was the best :( I hate the soldier demons who only "follow orders"!
Love Evy as a character, I think she compliments Sam and Dean, the latter especially, perfectly. And your interpretation of John has me tearing my hair out as much as Jeffrey Dean Morgan's!
Compliments on your writing skills, I was riveted from the first to the last word. :)
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 34 . 8/29/2009
noo i cant believe she died :(

i actually cried lol!

maybee you could do season 4 n get castiel to bring her back coz thats the only way dean would help him stop the seals breaking :o)

that would be awesome :)

loved this story shame it had to end :(

your a great writer! :D
januarysunshine13 chapter 34 . 8/27/2009
I seriously didn't enjoy the last chapter. please dont let her die. It is relly depressing. Please continue with the 2nd
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i like and will continue to read.
PipkinTwo chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Wow, just found your story and I love it! Great details... and it goes along with something I have had in mind for a while now... nice to see it in print! Can't wait to move onto Chp 3
wurd-god chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
Wowie, really, wow. Not only can she take things in a stride, but the suspense! I was sitting on edge the entire time and just when I thought, "Okay, she's going to be fine" Then wammie, another attack! This chapter was just brilliant, and the whole "I love you" thing and then her dying? Amazing! You are doing a damn fine job, keep up the awesomeness!
wurd-god chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
Brilliant, everything is so well thought out and suspenseful. I'm torn between Dean and Sam and I am kind of voting for a little bit more Sam. I'm so intrigued to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon!
wurd-god chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
I have to admit, this chapter scared the crap out of me, you do a really good job at the suspense and the supernatural. Really good job, I'm still alittle freaked out now too. Anyway, I'm glad Dean and Evy made up for now, I really like the relationship the trio share and John and Evy are priceless. I have to admit, I am not a big fan of Riley, in fact, I kind of hopped he would die but I doubt that. I can't wait to see whats going to happen next. Please update soon, you are doing a damn good job!
wurd-god chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
I really love this fanfic, everything you have done is brilliant and fits the characters perfectly. I especially love how she's going out on her own now and I love the fact that she's not afraid of the yellow eyed demon. Although I would like to have more Dean tension, but I know you wont ever disappoint. Great, great job!
hasiba chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
you finally updated! i hope you write cooper more into the story and give him and one of the boys some sort of a funny relationship.
hasiba chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
OMG I CAN NOT BELIEVE I DID NOT FIND THIS STORY SOONER! AND SO FEW REVIEWS!WTF! IT IS GREAT!I SWEAR I JUST SPENT LIKE TWO HOURS READING IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON AND CONT WITH IT, AND PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT HER AND THE BOYS FEELINGS, I HOPE SHE PICKS DEAN BUT POOR SAMMY! IF YOU CONT WITH THIS STORY I PROMISE TO REVIEW AFTER EVERY NEW UPDATE!
snarkNsass chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
I'm submitting to the guilt. Just an FYI from me: I think that your story chapters are consistently well written and intriguing. You are the only SN fic that I have on story alert, so I think that says something. Don't feel bad at the number of reviews. Sometimes I feel I'm being redundant by telling authors how well they write, so I don't review.

Anyways, please continue. I love the dynamics you have and your OC character (and I really don't like OC characters). Evy rocks and/or rolls!

Great job,

UMMA
mangoskin93 chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
I like the story and the relationship between Dean and Evy and Sam and Evy. I also really like how she makes seem John human and capable of giving and receiving emotion.

Good job, update soon
snarkNsass chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
Hey,

I just started to read this story and absolutely love it. The dynamics you have between Evy and all the guys seem totally believable. I go from wanting her with John, to Sam, to Dean, to Riley, back to Sam (Dean always seems to get the girls in fanfic). Also I'm wondering what the endgame is? Love those Winchesters!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Another rockin update, can't wait till the next one.

Alex