Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potions Professor
veridari chapter 31 . 6/6/2008
You've got to love such a sweet Christmas with our two favorite guys. I liked another reviewer's suggestion...now it's hard not to picture Severus in a Molly knitted jumper!

I'm glad Harry's friends were supportive of his new relationship with Severus. Thanks for this sweet chapter!
witherwings1972 chapter 31 . 6/6/2008
HI. thanks I love this story. I think it's really well done and the relationship isn't rushed at all.

Maria
transgressions chapter 31 . 6/5/2008
Excellent chapter. Good to see them acting like a real family and not all completely Harry-Severus, ignoring the Weasleys. Nicely done!
emdashing chapter 31 . 6/5/2008
love it!
kahpfan chapter 30 . 6/5/2008
I love the hell just froze over line! :-) I must have missed the message for this chapter update and just found it today. Am chuckling while I type - fanastic comment. Also love the interaction between Snape and Harry and them with Dumbledore - especially his I told you so!

KAHPfan :-)
voyagemaiden chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
This just became my new favourite chapter! It was perfect. Harry and Severus are so happy and so good for each other. I was glad that Harry's friends accepted the adoption and it was nice seeing Severus relax among the Weasleys. Well done and I hope you update soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
That was awesome, just plain awesome!
HP the third chapter 30 . 6/4/2008
Thank you for a wonderful story! I've been very much enjoying reading it.
akire26 chapter 30 . 6/4/2008
Ha! Ha! you wouldn't believe how hard i laughed when i read the last lines Dumbledore said! "I do believe hell just froze over!" It was great!
NadaZilch chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
A warm, comfortable chapter. :) I love to reread this story.
Snapesthe1 chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
Nicely heart warming. Always great to see Severus and Harry at peace.
Raiise chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
this story is brilliant - you projected severus' and harry's love brilliantly - I'm lovin this story to bits :D

Lots of Love,

XxSqueakyxX
tambrathegreat chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
I loved the image of Molly Weasley hugging Severus while our Professor recoils in alarm. I'm surprised Molly didn't make a jumper for him. That would have been precious... a black sweater emblazoned with a neon green S. Maybe she'll have it done for his birthday.

I'm glad you didnt' have Ron act like a prat at the news. Harry really needs his friends to show solidarity for him at this point. Ron's such a wild-card behaviour-wise, it could have gone either way.

It was sweet that Harry thought his gift was a dad. I teared up a little at that.

All in all, it was a great chapter.
passionfornight chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
That was adorable. I kept on cooing and squealing at the cuteness. Really good chapter. Can't wait till the next chapter so please update soon.
goldentree chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
wonderful chapter :) It was brilliant. :) I'm glad that everyone is happy for Harry and Severus. I'm sure it was their best Christmas ever
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »