Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potions Professor
Guest chapter 25 . 1/16/2017
This chapter makes no sense. How did they sell the townhouse if they thought they had different names? How did they get passports and permits to move? How did they access their bank accounts? None of their credit cards would have been in their names. What about their jobs/business?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2017
You are distracting me from your own story. Half a dozen times, you've made a big deal about how nobody could contact Albus. Everyone else was contacted by Patronus, so it makes sense that Albus would have been contacted that way, too.
Severus 2 chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
I was hoping to find out how things play out after the adoption
Is there a sequel somewhere
gothangelp3 chapter 31 . 6/22/2016
Please consider updating this story! I want to know how it ends and if Harry kicks Moldy-shorts' butt! I think this is also an excellent story along with your 'Slave Child' story! You are definitely a talented writer! _
Castlerocks chapter 31 . 5/16/2016
More! Please! I love this story! Its soooooooooooo good!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
Written exceptionally well with interesting and original ideas.
Unfortunately over fluffy and sentimental relationship between Harry and at their age a cool big brother or bestfriend relationship is more appropriate. The excessive I love yous and etc give me toothache.
Excellent and very promising work otherwise - would love to see a mature age appropriate Harry Severus from X
Melindaleo chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
I think I've reached the point where I have to bail. I think you're an excellent writer, and your story is a thrilling one that I enjoyed very much up to a point. I didn't recognize your Snape as canon Snape - yours was far more likeable. What really turned me was Harry, when his character became unrecognizable to me.

Harry's an independent kid, he'd have to be the way he was forced to grow up. He wouldn't allow anyone to take over his life this way. Harry defeated Voldemort because of who he is, and the person he is. I can handle Snape becoming part of his life, but his whole life? It just stretches the bounds of credibility too far for me.

it doesn't seem you're writing anymore, but I would really love to read a story of yours that isn't so Snape-centric. I really would. I think you have a great way of letting the reader feel the emotions.
Melindaleo chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
Or he could just put a silencing charm around his bed rather than sleeping in a Professors chambers. Come on.
Melindaleo chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I like Harry making the connection that DD is in danger by taking the DADA position. You're right though, I do think it should have made his arms bleed. It would have been nice to see Ron and Hermione taking care of Harry and seeing that he's still really injured. I would've enjoyed it anyway.
Melindaleo chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
I know I'm the one in the minority. This is clearly marked as a Snape story, and it was my own fault for not realizing it, so please believe me when I say I'm trying to suspend my disbelief and concentrate on the parts of the story I do love.

I'm curious why Harry hasn't been moved to the Hospital wing now that Madam Pomfrey is back. Surely she knows how to do a healing spell, and a student living in a Professor's room is rather creepy.
Melindaleo chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
Shocked Harry used the Floo. He's never landed well, and I'm stunned he'd didn't reopen the wounds on his arms.

This is the first chapter where I really began to struggle. I don't believe for an instant Harry would share so much about the Dursleys, particularly not this quickly. No matter how nice you try to make Snape in this story, canon Snape has spent 5 years abusing him, and he has specifically taunted him for his past. Harry has spent a lifetime guarding his secrets, it stretches my credibility too far that he'd open up this way. It just doesn't seem plausible to me.
Melindaleo chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
The idea of Harry not playing Quidditch absolutely breaks my heart. Its just wrong. His greatest stress relief is flying, and he's too good to give it up. There has to be pleasant things in his life too, otherwise he's just a tool to end the war. I want so much more than that for Harry. I want him to play Quidditch.

OWL results were different, although I did miss Harry outscoring Hermione on Defense. I always liked that bit.
Melindaleo chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Sniffle. This was a great chapter. Harry thinking that Sirius would've gone after Umbrige nearly broke my heart. He would've too, if he'd only known. Thank you for showing Harry grieving for Sirius.

I also have to admit I enjoyed the way you handled the Pensieve apology. I've never seen a fic where Snape acknowledges how unfair it was that all Harry's memories, no matter how personal or private, were fair game. You earn a tremendous amount of kudos for that!
Melindaleo chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Yipppeee! You had Ron and Hermione behave exactly as Ron and Hermione would behave! Thanks so much for that! Loved it!

Harry's flashback was vivid and really well done. You're making my heart ache for him. Your author note made me sad that Ginny won't be more involved. I do love Harry getting some time with his "best source of comfort." Ah, well. Cheers!
Melindaleo chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Poor Harry. I sincerely hope you keep Ron and Hermione in character and not have them let Harry shut them out. Canon Ron and Hermione wouldn't.

"What if I don't want to let bygones be bygones?" Favorite line in the chapter. I really like how you have Harry so unhinged after just waking up. It's very realistic for someone having gone through something so traumatic. Enjoying this very much.
701 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »