Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potions Professor
Melindaleo chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
I love the use of Fleur! So many stories tend to forget she was a TriWizard champion herself, so certainly no slouch. I love that you gave her strong Potions abilities.

His relatives are not very kind to him? KIND? KIND? I'm all for respecting my elders, but I wanted to slap him at that statement.

Of course, I don't believe for a second that Snape wouldn't use the information to taunt Harry. I see him as vindictive like that.
Melindaleo chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Sniffle. I must admit, I stumbled upon this story randomly and didn't notice the highlighted characters at first. I adore Harry, but I'm no Snape fan. I think he's a good guy, but not a nice guy. That said, I am SO hooked at this point. When the Weasleys came in at the end - that about did me in!

I wanted to grieve with Harry after OotP, and I was disappointed HBP didn't let me. I'm more than interested to see where you are going. I'm hoping you'll be the one Snape story that keeps the other characters who are important to Harry involved. Fingers crossed - cuz I can't bail now!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/4/2015
Is there a next chapter?
malhela chapter 31 . 1/28/2015
...Hogwarts will re-open and Draco will be in the next chapter...
We'd like to see that ...;-)
123KSJF chapter 31 . 1/27/2015
Would have loved a few more chapters or a sequel! I'm not ready yet to be finished with this Harry and this Snape! It'd be nice to see how Snape would handle typical teenage problems, and Harry has to put that box of pranks he got to good use :)
lost angel92 chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
I really liked this story! I enjoyed how Severus and Harry got to know one another. The last few chapters were a little too OOC for my tastes, but I have enjoy ready them. I am wondering if you will continue the story, but I see it's been several years since the last update. But I think if you don't, this chapter does make an appropriate ending. :)
coccinellee chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
Your story is so cute! I think that your Severus is really often out of character, but I don't care because I still enjoyed your story a whole lot.
GoChI12kAi12SoN chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
I loved this chapter...hope you update soon
anna chapter 31 . 3/29/2014
Awesome :-)! Too bad there isn't moore!
Kaya70 chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
I know it's been a few years that you stop writing this story I love and do hope that Some day you finish this story
Matt chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
I hope that you update this fic soon.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a spin on my ice skates before dinner. I do believe hell just froze over."'

- BEST. SENTENCE. EVER!
Oh my god, I went teary, and then I laughed like an idiot. I love it, and now I'm picturing Dumbledore, in midnight blue robes, with snow flakes flying all around his robes, ice skating in hell, while Voldemort sits on the side sulking because he wasn't allowed to skate.

... and I would kill for the ability to draw right now.
Snarry Potter chapter 31 . 11/21/2012
i loved this story if you do an update or a sequel please send me the link to it thank you
silverangel116 chapter 31 . 10/4/2012
i love this story can't wait till the next chapter
pottermania bis chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Snape and Harry are more alike than they imagined and Snape is slowly admitting it.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »