Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potions Professor
pottermania bis chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
So Harry is now awake and are getting better. Snape seems to developp an affection to Harry against his will.
pottermania bis chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Harry is in bad shape and in a bad way; hope things will get better for him. Snape to the rescue!
pottermania bis chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Snape assigned to guard an grief stricken Harry is a very bad combination and will be explosive but necessary if we want a rapprochment between the two.
TheUndefeatable chapter 31 . 8/30/2012
It was interesting! Update sooon...
TheUndefeatable chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
I think Severus was just fine! Actually I expected him to break down sooner! I just wished you made his injury more serious! And I think it was in chapter 5 or 6 that Severus said that!
pimanlives chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
I agree with Hermione. I think 5 years of verbal abuse could have easily created a mental block about potions. Oh and cute chapter, I liked it a lot.
pimanlives chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I like your pace of character development in this story. It seems eminently reasonable. And the circumstances that brought them together, also very possible.
pimanlives chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Very fun story so far. I have been reading your other works as well and I like your Severus in this one a lot. Don't get me wrong I love a good mushy/fluffy story with Harry and Severus, but it is nice to see Severus start off his normal loving acerbic self. Looking forward to his growth.
Severus divides into H chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
It must be one of my favourite stories, along with the "Slave child". Since the beginning it's clear that you, Kristen, has put a lot of efforts in writting, so it's not surprising that the result is just outstanding! Incredible. I love the slow development of relationship between Severus and Harry. I think you have both of them quite in character, and it's just great. And Severus' protectiveness is something I can't stop enjoying. Everything is so... realistic.

Thank you so much! Is there any chance that you will continue? It's really painful to think that "Harry Potter and the Potions Professor" may be abandoned...
TheMightyKoosh chapter 27 . 3/16/2012
I'm so now imagining Severus in pink boxers...I don't know whether to shudder or laugh. Awesome chapter.
Schwann chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Random thought: if slippers suddenly appeared underneath my feet while standing, I would totally trip.
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 31 . 2/24/2012
Great story! I cant wait until the next post!
xxnarufanxx chapter 31 . 1/6/2012
a great story eventhough the ending was a touch too emotional for my taste but i enjoyed the story nonetheless
Miss Asteria Verlac chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
So after reading all day, literally all day, I finally finished this story. This was one of the most brilliant, true to character and very J.K. Rowling-esque stories I've ever come across. Ive been searching for longer, Snape/Harry mentor guardian stories and this is one of the very few I've come across that I thought was fantastically written. You have captured everyone perfectly in character, as I've already said. Even Snape, though he may have seemed a little OOC, I still truly believe that if J.K. Rowling had continued the HP series and not had Snape die, then I could definitely see her writing something like this, only after the war, though. I love the idea of Snape having a change of heart and coming to accept and get to know Harry for whom he really is, instead of thinking of him the persona of his father, James Potter. I also loved Snape's caring attitude and protectiveness of Harry; it was beautifully written and very sweet. You also did a great job by really developing his character from the slightly cold, reserved and slightly arrogant Snape we all know from the books who always hated Harry to a warm, caring and protective father-like figure which Harry desperately needs, especially with all the unfortunate events that happened to him. It doesn't say complete for this story so I am not sure if you finished it or abandoned it, but I do hope you write more of this story sometime soon and perhaps even write a sequel that somewhat follows Deathly Hallows and then afterwards. I really hope you consider this. :)
archival chapter 24 . 11/13/2011
You keep your characters pretty well in-character. Severus has sweetened, but is still believably and recognizably himself - but not such that he's continuing to abuse Harry. You've let a caring relationship develop between Severus and Harry without excessive melodrama, letting each character have his autonomy and space. The characters seem to be developing as people, not hanging out in angsty stasis. You've done all this without twisting Dumbledore, Ron, or Hermione out as the sacrificial evil/useless character against whom Harry must turn. Jolly good work.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »