Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potions Professor
shannyauburn chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Great job! Keep up the good work!
mildetryth chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Ooh my! This is gonna be interesting! Love this. Seems a nice fic. Loved Snape's comment about them needing more homework! Please update quickly.
Slasher91 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
You are KILLING me! Please Update Soon,Please!
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Oh no! Ah, poor Harry! he's caught!

I hope that Mundungus went and sent his patronus off to Snape! Yikes! Of course someone would kidnap Harry when Snape was off. If that Mundungus LEFT and no one was watching Harry, man. He's going to get roasted.

Great chapter! Thanks for the update! Are you going to want to post this on thh potions and Snitches archive, for Snape and Harry Gen fics? A link's in my profile.
misundersnape chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
This starts well, and has the potential to be very good. Eagerly awaiting your next update...
duj chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
You write well but I found the changes in point of view a bit jarring.
Snapesthe1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Nice story! I do hope the other character isn't the main plot line; but it's an interesting diversion. Still, I enjoy this slow revelation on the part of both Snape and Harry. I can't wait for your next chapter.
loveseverussnape chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
the plot thickens...haha. great chapter. can't wait for more. keep up the great work.
loveseverussnape chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
interesting. can't wait to read more.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Nice start! I liked the stimulant potion. Snape having to stay awake for days at a time to watch Harry is new, and unique. thanks for sharing your fic! I'll be on the watch for an update.
duj chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
What unmitigated gall! We now know that Dumbledore was the very reverse of "kind" when Snape was grieving. He was mercilessly cruel. Now he expects Snape to show the kindness he was never given. (Not even from Lily, whose default position was that Snape was wrong in any dispute.)
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47