Reviews for Snake Poison
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Update more
Miru chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Hello! I see this story hasn't been updated since 2010 and it's sad because this is really good. I don't know if you ever will write another chapter (propably not). Yeah... I just wanted to say I liked it and I'd be happy to read more of this.
Well, have a nice day!
Miru
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Please finish this it has such a good plot it would be a shame to let it go unfinished
berryandlisa chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
ARE YOU GOING TO ADD MORE?! PLEASE DOOO! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Planning to update anytime soon or is the story abandoned
danna-chan chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Good job with the fic. I really like the way your writing it. I hope to see more chapters to come.
katelaina1717 chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Please update soon
ipeach chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
Even though I'm pretty sure at this point this story is abandoned I still really enjoyed what's there and wish that it continued
Blitza chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
This is nice. Will harry go through any physical changes?
devilchild1000 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
its been over 3 years since the last update. is the story still continuing or not?
Spottedmask12 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Thats so sad! I want to kill Mr. Dursley!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
What's happening with the venom is it turning into like eye accidental magic sort of thing will he turn basilisk it seems so strange but yet so cool
Johanni93 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Nooooooo, why isn't there more of this sheer awesomeness aka your story?! *sob* Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this amazing fic even though you haven't updated now for about three years! I really want to know what's going on with Harry's eyes/magic! You're a really talented writer and have me hooked here! Not being able to read more is torturing me! *slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy-eyes* Please update soon... pweeeeaaase? I'm begging you!
Johanni93 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Remus sure had a perfect timing since he saved Harry from being verbally eviscerated by Sev. But I guess that'll change once Harry goes to serve "detention", lol. Excellent chapter as ALWAYS!