Reviews for Promise Not to Tell
Drunken Hamster chapter 23 . 3/31
You were about to be called a slagger, but I retract my previous review. You're on thin ice, buddy!

The Barricade switch was cool, though. I started to realize it when she said "he only likes Femmes" when talking about Dewbot. I was like "Bruh, what about you, then?"

This was an epic fic. I look forward to more from you in the future, whether on this fandom or subject, Avatar, or something else that I like.

Seeya,

~Drunk
Drunken Hamster chapter 22 . 3/31
You better not. I will fucking UN subscribe!

~Drunk
LadyJaneMarvolo chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
WHEEZE. Primus save the effing plants XD. Brilliant
Someone chapter 11 . 4/17/2020
OOOH SHIT WENT DOWNNN
Also that was a funny moment I saw! Anyway, thank you so much for writing this. Another kudos from me you amazing person!
Someone chapter 2 . 4/17/2020
Uh oh, I'm dreading the moment I get to chapter 13.. Still, amazing writingggg!
Someone chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
XD Bee's a lil scared-bot~
I love your writing, Kudos from me, keep it up!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Katein chapter 23 . 6/4/2019
I loved this story soooo much! I think it’ll be hard seeing Bumblebee as a male again XD. I love the way you took this story and everything about it and I look forward to your other stories! Ps. I loved every little TMNT 2007 movie reference you made near the beginning. I only noticed two possible ones but I enjoyed entertaining myself with them anyways.
violetcupcake09 chapter 3 . 5/31/2019
UR MAD DUMB
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2018
*sniffles*...You've completely destroyed my feels...*sniffles*
Seriously though, good job on this chapter.
Also, how on Earth could that particular song have inspired brother-bonds, of all things?*looks suspiciously at Paws*
Solarwave chapter 23 . 11/29/2018
So um are you still doing this?
Utia2012 chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
Omg that was so funny! I think I peed a little...
MetallicaPrime chapter 23 . 1/30/2018
Thanks for the story! I was on edge towards the end.
PhantomPhoenixGirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
OMG, I think I just died from laughing:D the autobots freaking out over plants is absolutely hilarious!
Rina Hawaki chapter 23 . 1/20/2018