Reviews for Promise Not to Tell
a random femme chapter 23 . 4/18
LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTTT!

HAHA! I knew Barricade was a femme right from the start! I feel like Sherlock...kind of...

Everything was done really well - characters, the immensely powerful feels, plot development, story pace, the clever incorporation of the Bayverse movie... *squeals*

Well. I forgot my pen name and password... whoops... ANYWAY! When my memory core boots up again I'll be sure to fave it! This fic is awesomazing!

Oh, I must congratulate you on how you conveyed Prowl's pain over the loss of Jazz- I have NEVER, EVER, cried over a piece of media before, I don't- CAN'T-feel what others feel when they watch a sad movie or read a brilliant fic within their fandom or hear a beautiful song... BUT YOU MADE ME CRY WITH PROWL AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW BUT AT LEAST I KNOW NOW I'M NOT THAT EMOTIONALLY RETARDED.

Thank you.
Seriously.
Imma give you a slagtonne of energon cookies.
:'D
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 1 . 4/15
!
To lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/20
Omg! Laughing my butt off!
Just imagining iron hide... Oh wow, such a drama queen!
wolf girl811 chapter 23 . 3/10
...don't get my hope up for a sequel.
xxlilmusicxx chapter 7 . 2/26
"You killed him 'Bee! You killed him with your femmely-womanly-ness!"

This just keeps getting better and better! I feel like I'm about to explode from laughter.
xxlilmusicxx chapter 1 . 2/26
I just about died laughing at the last part. Haha. Ironhide XD
kirara the great chapter 23 . 2/24
is there a sequel if there is would you mind giving me the title of it
Scatter Dust chapter 23 . 2/5
This story was quite the read. I do hope that you continue this story in a sequel.
For the record, I guessed the beginning might be a dream sequence within a few paragraphs, mostly because I got the idea of where it was going and really hoped that was what it was. Poor 'Bee! I subsequently cheated, scrolling to the end of the section to see if it was or not. XD Izza good job, author-person.
candyish12345 chapter 1 . 2/2
Lmao I love it its so funny and sad and and well something else too but I can't put my servo on it but I love it so far and I'm only on the first chapter its so awesome :D
thegreatstoryteller chapter 23 . 1/18
This is honestly one of the best stories I've read in a long time, and it has left me emotionally unstable which shows just how amazing a writer you are. I hope you make a sequel because I would love it just as much as I loved this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
I'd love a sequel/epilogue to this. Or an offshoot story where Starscream figures out Barricade's a fem. It would be interesting to see what Barricade would do to protect herself, especially if she was found out protecting a sparkling and/or Starscream ripped open her chassis. She definitely wouldn't want to run to the autobots, but might not have a choice. :) love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
god I love the plant joke.
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Chapter 1
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard I'm crying!
Water the plants! Move solider, MOVE!
Ka chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
(A bittersweet ending, I know. A lot of you are probably disappointed because you were hoping for a pair, but I myself believe in platonic love; which I realized means more to me as a person than sexual love. I really didn't want the story to be remembered for a pairing at the end. This story was about acceptance of a person no matter their sexual affiliation and it was also about the acceptance of one's personal sexuality and the fears that come with it. There are also some political undertones there but if you didn't find them … well, I'll just let you be.)

That was awesome.
Awe inspiring. I... I hope to ever be a good writer such as this. Fanfiction has a lot of crud, some okay pebbles and some jewels, and this is definitely one of the jewels.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »