Reviews for Dreaming of Who?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
well now
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
...Are the links to Cafei's comics still broken? I've got a fairly good idea of everything but the palmistry bit, but...

SoManyPuns chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I know its been awhile since you wrote this but its awsome, please write more i love your stories
Jacqueline Faber chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Interesting, but there is no longer anything saying 'PHOOMP' either here or on DA.
Httw chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
The comic's not on Deviantart anymore, is it? It sounds like it would've been a blast.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
A lovely way to connect the comics and story line. i just love that twist at the end. "I didn't pack any markers."
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/27/2007

Oh goodie!

I love when you have those conundrum dreams that seem to weird to be real, but then you find something that couldn't be without the dream in your surroundings.

It's fun...
The Shay-Shay chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I read the comics and thought them hilarious. Cafei has some nice artistic skills. :3
Angel Commando chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Excellent stories! I'll have to give a few cracks here and there at the FF writing contest, ne? Though I'll probably loose because I can never mimick anyone's characters. But I sure can try! I love all of these stories. . . and Ratchet is getting so protective of our little Evy! Thank goodness for Mirage, and how did that Magic Marker get inside of that towel, eh? It was PFM, I swear!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Tolwen chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OMG, this was PERFECT! Oh, it'd be so nice for Evelyn to have another human companion, crazy though she may be. Oh, I can just think of poor Ratchet, having to deal with a crazy teenager on top of trying to keep Evey alive and well. Cue the hilarious mental images! xD
Cittygurl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
LOL..i thought this was a good story...u should make another chapter...i saw the artwork and i though that it was amazing!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh my goodness! I love it! Evelyn's slowly going crazy, you know. _ And it's awesomely fun, especially having read the fancomics. Her explanations to Ratchet are hilarious!

Lnzy1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007

That's funny!
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This could have so easily have fallen under The Care and Feeding of Humans as a sleep chapter. Poor Prowl can't even be there to defend himself. XD This is great.