Reviews for A Third Chance
animexpercy chapter 1 . 5/12
Type your review for this chapter here...
sangi chapter 15 . 2/17
This was a cute AU and take on the reincarnation idea. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing with us.
VampireBasket chapter 15 . 2/5
This. Was. Amazing. I just... It was...

I have no words.

Loved it to pieces, you're amazing. I also read your other fic Upside Down, I read that one first a while back, then as I was reading this I recognised the setting etc... Just awesome. :)
Marshavirginia chapter 15 . 2/4
You've created an amazingly wonderful story and the best of all the fanfic story I've read keep it up
Gijeena chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
This story is going to be one of my most favourite naruto fanfic ever! (I might have nearly scream from those cuteness many time)
MadArtist13 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
I have no words... This was beautiful. In every way. I love this so much. Thanks for writing this amazing story! Can't wait to read more of your future work!
Koomahana chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
marvelous! I loved it! defiantly exceeded my expectations! :)
Koomahana chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
okay just so you know, because i forgot to tell you earlier, this story has exceeded my expectations :)
Smash41KMF chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Absolutely wonderful. I am beyond words. You are an incredible writer with a unbelievably tremendous talent. Good luck with your future endeavors. I truly hope that I will have the pleasure to read another one of your stories.
Smash41KMF
Toreh chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Aw, I adored this story. Few things are better than a good SasoSaku. Excellent work!
Sakura Lawliet chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I've just absolutely loved this story. This was the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read, and am pretty sure it always will be. I read this all in one sitting and now it's 11:31pm here and I'm dead tired. I will never forget this story. It was beautifully written and I adore your writing style. I wish you to make many more story's this enjoyable.

Marie
Jiamora118 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Ahhhhhhhh I saw this today before school at 6:45 and I realised that I had read a bit of this before and had lost interest but now I have fine she'd it I realise what a dumbasss bitch I was to put this fic down , it's amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
...0-0... That was.. Amazing. No, like I'm serious.. It was just.. Wow. (Geez I sound like a girl having s*x for the first time)
Keep writing:)
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
My favorite kind of stories are reincarnation and fate. This is one of those. And this is good example. I really loved reading this. Keep up the good work! :D
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
This was such a touching story! The ending was perfect! Good storyline! I cried so much in Chapter 14..