Reviews for A Third Chance
callmeportgas chapter 15 . 9/29
Beautiful. I just...I need a tissue...
Finny Tjenxia chapter 15 . 8/29
hey, What a good story. I love it. Great job
misuky7 chapter 15 . 7/8
This was breathtaking. I loved the idea of reading past lives in the form of a book, usually I hate when this story takes place in the modern world but you really went all out to fit it in. The is my favorite Sasori x Sakurai ever. :3
haechuu chapter 15 . 5/31
I LOVE IT! Gosh... The line ' "then we'll go" "and then.." "Our eternity" ' is sooo BEAUTIFUL! It feels so true and sincere ughhhh..

Im glad sasori also read the book and believed it.. I also love the book A Third Chance how they were star-crossed lovers in their past lives and how fate is nice to give them their third to finally be together.. Thank you so much for this story i will surely reread it again!

Truly fanfictions are a great thing especially when we want our ships to be together
haechuu chapter 12 . 5/30
Chapter 11 was so awesome and funny! I also loved what sakura and sasori did there but it was short lived yeah! I want more hahaahah :D anywayss unlike others, i liked the present sasosaku than in the book sasosaku wayy better because its funnier and more lovey-dovey? I cant find the words to describe it..

I liked how both sasori and sakura wanted to stay the same after accidentally sleeping together, and how sakura voiced it out and sasori supporting/agreeing with it. Sasori thinking he wanted to do it again with her was hilarious i cant stop laughing! Well more like giggling and fangirling.. Anywayss i reallyyy love your story :D
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 5/11
Normally I hate Modern AU fics, but this was so well-written that I simply couldnt put it down :D great job!
TheStarsHaveForgottenToShine chapter 15 . 4/22
This is fucking amazing. I couldn't stop reading it and there is not enough words to say how much I love this story and the entire reincarnation business. Reicarnation had been a big topic of interest for me and this story sweep me off my feet. I was grinning like an idiot with their interaction and I was ready to throw my phone at the wall from fangirling waaaay too much! This is an amazing story!
Nephilim.Gates chapter 15 . 3/12
Oh my heart.. I can't even. I love your story. Please keep up the good work!
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
'So how long have you two been together?' That /will/ be hard to answer. There hasn't exactly been a definite point for their relationship to start.

But oh good lord! That was so sweet! And even the ninjas get happy end toooo~ ehehe, that was so sweet. Adorable. Awesome. Damn, just lovely!

Oh, and the slight DeiIno shipping at the end there was pretty cute, haha! It'll be funny for the two of them to come traipsing in one day and Ino announces they are going out. Sakura'd probably freak out. Sasori might as well.

That was absolutely lovely to read! Thank you, and tata!
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
Tragic?! What was I thinking, this is FUCKING ROMANTIC. This has got to be the most romantic thing I've ever read!

Damnit! My feels! It's probably cause I know they have another chance which is why I'm not upset, but OHMYGOD THE WAY THAT BATTLE ENDED WAS SO ROMANTIC. /SQUEALS

Nice Baba-Yaga thing there. To be honest, I thought it would be some higher power like God, watching these two and shaking their fist, going like, 'They died AGAIN?! Oh screw it, I'll just put them somewhere with less war. Maybe /then/ they wouldn't keep /dying/.'

But really, if I had a favourite chapter, it would definitely be this. This is just... It manages to be so sweet and yet not mushy at the same time. Just... whoa. Awesome!
Crack-jouchan chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
/wince ooooh we know how Book!Sakura and Book!Sasori end up.

It's not a good end, oh no oh no. I just hope she doesn't get too depressed about it.
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
Oh my. Friendship drama. And what the heck does Sasuke suddenly want?

And Deidara appears in the book. Eeriely similiar to Real Life Deidara. Cue freak out time?
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
I can only imagine she'd freak out even more when the book moves on to Leaf!Sakura's life.

And yay, the Akatsuki! Aww, they're such a friendly bunch in the modern world.
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I knew it. Saying he's an ass is an extreme understatement. He killed his damn daughter.

Oh dear. This won't end well.
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Hahahaha! She's starting to fall in love~ Oh this is sweet.

Unfortunately something is gonna happen soon(book-wise). She has to die soon if she is going to be reincarnated as Sakura Haruno.

...oh good lord.