Reviews for An Eppes Family Portrait
Sue chapter 1 . 4/24
Great story really enjoyed it
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
What a treat this story is. From helping us readers really feel and see through the photographer's view. The beautiful details of the true poses of the Eppes Family.

Incredible! Well done! Thanks!

- LA
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was awesome! One of my favorite one-shots ever!
Ryn chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Great story! You write well, very well.
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This is a great oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Es una pintura excellente y emocionante- arte de palabras.
danny.duran.942 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh, man I think I would have kept the photo! But that's just me. nice thanks!
cindythechef chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
this was really good.I totally enjoyed this :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Though I hate the thought of a work of art being destroyed, I am impressed at Mr. Shaw's integrity of not allowing invasion in such an intimate, personal moment. (We all want our privacy respected, right? :) )
With your beautiful words, you have painted a wonderful portrait of the Eppes family.
The Star In The Night chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was awesome. I loved how life kept getting in the way of the family portrait and when Shaw did get the perfect picture, it wasn't one he could share with anyone. I also liked how there were bits of math, FBI procedure, and photography mixed in. Best of all was how Charlie trusted Don and then is the one with the idea to save the day.
a chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You know, Peter really shouldn't have deleted that photo. If for no other reason than it was evidence.
Jane Mays chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Poor Alan, I can see this happening, every time he tries to schedule a photo shoot!
TT chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awesome! Only word that fits this story. Great job.
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
What a good fic...

In few pages you succeed in showing how lives of Don and Charlie are full and the love between members of Eppes family.

Thanks for this good moment.
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Simply delightful story! This is quite possibly my favorite story on fanfiction! Everytime I read it, I love it just the same, it is absolutely perfect in every way~Thank you so very much for taking the time to write it and to share it with us!