Reviews for An Eppes Family Portrait
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Es una pintura excellente y emocionante- arte de palabras.
danny.duran.942 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh, man I think I would have kept the photo! But that's just me. nice thanks!
cindythechef chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
this was really good.I totally enjoyed this :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Though I hate the thought of a work of art being destroyed, I am impressed at Mr. Shaw's integrity of not allowing invasion in such an intimate, personal moment. (We all want our privacy respected, right? :) )
With your beautiful words, you have painted a wonderful portrait of the Eppes family.
The Star In The Night chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was awesome. I loved how life kept getting in the way of the family portrait and when Shaw did get the perfect picture, it wasn't one he could share with anyone. I also liked how there were bits of math, FBI procedure, and photography mixed in. Best of all was how Charlie trusted Don and then is the one with the idea to save the day.
a chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You know, Peter really shouldn't have deleted that photo. If for no other reason than it was evidence.
Jane Mays chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Poor Alan, I can see this happening, every time he tries to schedule a photo shoot!
TT chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awesome! Only word that fits this story. Great job.
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
What a good fic...

In few pages you succeed in showing how lives of Don and Charlie are full and the love between members of Eppes family.

Thanks for this good moment.
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Simply delightful story! This is quite possibly my favorite story on fanfiction! Everytime I read it, I love it just the same, it is absolutely perfect in every way~Thank you so very much for taking the time to write it and to share it with us!
schnerb chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh my goodness, this is just so, so wonderful. What a great scenario you painted here.

Seriously, this has to be one of my favourite Numb3rs stories ever! You write these characters so, so well and the trust that Charlie has in Don, the love Alan has for his children and the connection between all of them is so well done - as of course is Don's professionalism.

I particularly love the photographer's reactions to them, his photo and the fact that he deleted something so very private. And you got Heisenberg in too - what more could we ask?

Wonderful fic. Thank you so very much.
sakoratay chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This story seemed to have everything: humor, drama, family, etc. Everything worked together very smoothly, going from the descriptions of having to reschedule so much to the man holding a gun on Charlie.

The photo at the end, along with everything that Peter Shawn sees during this story, is a perfect description of the Eppes family dynamic. The description of the photo, along with the look of absolute trust that Charlie keeps giving Don, were my favorite parts.

Another great story from you. :)
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ah, I loved it. Brilliantly written. An amazing portrayal of the Eppes' relationship. Thank you for sharing this.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I enjoyed this story a great deal. I think you got each one perfectly. This is one of the reason I like this show (it is one of the few I do not miss watching), the love and repect between these brother and their father is a nice thing to see each week especially when other shows go for the angt between family member. The humor in the story was good also. You did a very good job.
sabra jaguar chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I have no criticism to offer. I think this was a beautifully written story that really expressed who the Eppes men are.

I liked how you built anticipation by listing all of the cancellations, as if the pay-off would be when all three of them actually made it to the studio together. And the scene when the photographer saw the portrait he had taken of the three in that moment made my eyes mist a little bit. As an artist I can appreciate the desire to capture real emotion in a work, and I think you did that here in words. Well done, and a new favorite!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »