Reviews for New Beginnings, New Fate
HelpfulNudge chapter 14 . 7/19
This story is hands-down my favorite story on this site... PLEASE come back to it. I'll beta for you, even help you write if you want... PM me if you read this bro, we miss you.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 12 . 4/20
Awesome as always! Is this story discontinued? Been quite a while since the last update
DemonFiccer chapter 9 . 3/2
My account is on the fritz right now, so I have to do this as a guest. This is easily one of my favorite, if not favorite period, Naruto stories. This chapter is hilarious. I was turning purple laughing at the jokes in this one, especially with the "spin the kitty" incident.
tapionwarrior chapter 14 . 2/4
Why did you abandoned us were we not faithful enough? Tell us what we must do to continue the great journey.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
are you planning on giving naruto 3 affinities because elemental manipulation is suppose to be realy hard even if you have the affinity but given the time skip he could have gotten the training to start with the one you gave him
Soluke chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Words don't describe how much I love this fanfic, been reading from 10 PM. 3 am now and I'm going to be super tired for school but it was totally worth it. If you haven't read this yet it's a MUST. Seriously the story line, writing style, author notes, character development, everything gets top marks. Props to you for writing this, hopes to more chapters despite a 2 year absence. Love this so much I'm sad I only found it now. Following and favoriting everything.
PastryLover chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Awesome chapter and I was hoping to see more but:
1. Are you still alive?
2. When is the next chapter coming out?
cathyscloud9 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Awesome story so far!..I am hoping that you are alive and well and that you could pleaseeeee update! Please let us know you're still kicking...Thanks!
Advent of Shadows chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
It's so wrong, reading this and remembering that is hasn't been updated in 15 months.

If not for that, it would be my favorite Naruto fanfic.
Ak4sh4 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Man you must continue with this story because honestly, I didnt laugh that hard at fan fiction for a looong time and I just love this kind of humour. And from all stories I have read here. This is definitely the most funny.
I would also like to know who jaaga really is not to mention I would like to see those relationships develop.
I have never read a naru/tenten pairing story before because I prefer mostly "exotic" girls like yugito,fu,shizuka, fem kuubi, yugao so I am kind of curious how you would handle it in this story because it is definitely starting well and it is original from most others which lack the fun parts.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
ehi xke hai smesso il capitolo? era stupendo!lo continuerai? spero di leggere ancora 18 gennaio 2014 bye
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
noooo hinata con kiba nooooooo
kmackyd chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Damn this story is good lol, I love the whole concept of the story and am sad to see that you haven't posted a chapter in over a year. I hope you see this review or something and for some odd reason get inspired to write more, it would be great to see this story continue. Especially if the whole NaruTen
thing came to fruition after the exams :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
I love your story, awesome job, please update soon.
awolfofredmoon chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
i love the oc and pranks the pair of naruto and tenten is a great pair that doesn't come up often the only thing i don't like is the no updates in forever