Reviews for New Beginnings, New Fate
SMB chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
Your explanation for Naruto leaving was because all of the villagers, including the ninjas, hate him. Understood. What I don't understand is why the f**k he would ever want to go back with that motivation. HE RAN AWAY TO STOP THEM FROM BEATING HIM ALL THE TIME! It makes ZERO sense that he would willingly subject himself to it ever again.
"I'm sure the beatings won't be so bad when I go back, after I've escaped from their unjust punishments!"
Are you f**king kidding me? I had hoped he would be running away and making a life for himself, not being a pussy so that he can return to the people that utterly hate him and let them f**k him up the ass.
He is finally away from that horrible place and he wants to go back. That's so moronic, it's disgusting.
I'm not going to bother reading any more.
Zeobide274 chapter 15 . 11/28/2022
glad to see you back and writing this story again. I've legitimately been reading this story over and over again for years because of how humorous and detailed the character interactions are. I've even tried to emulate it a little bit in my own writing. looking forward to seeing more. and welcome back.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 11/25/2022
I really like this story. It's an excellent read I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Ryuujin96 chapter 15 . 11/25/2022
Great work on this chapter and I enjoyed reading it. And it's odd for me, that what I liked best about this chapter is the character development you did with Sakura, and her talk with Jagaa at the end of this chapter. And Sakura realizing, from a different point of view she also won, because she did imporve her skills. And say this despite Sakura not really being one of my favorite Naruto characters, but it's still nice to see her get character development. I look forward to reading the next chapter
Drew D chapter 1 . 11/23/2022
Is this story kind of canceled? Or is their going to be more chapters?
Drew D chapter 15 . 11/22/2022
Best fic of all time
SPark681 chapter 15 . 11/22/2022
Hmm, the last time I posted a review on this story was back in 2012 almost 10 years ago glad to see its back so keep up the great work!
hflp chapter 15 . 11/19/2022
Very happy to have you back. Another good chapter for one of my all time favorite stories.
Xenakun chapter 14 . 11/18/2022
YES YOURE BACK! IVE WAITED FOR SO LONG
Sebine chapter 15 . 11/18/2022
ao3 sucks.
L0neshin0bi98 chapter 14 . 6/8/2021
Hey guys for anyone who didn't know he is reposting this on Archive of our Own. head on over there and show some support for this great story. Hope everyone is doing good, stay safe.
Episoidal chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
As an editor, I would not recommend using casual or extremely improper words/phrases such as 'little boy' even if it is used in dialogue. Furthermore, you are writing on a website called 'fanfiction,' so it is best to assume that whoever is reading your story already knows how the main character of the selected franchise fanfiction looks like. There isn't a point in describing the appearance of any of the characters in Naruto- especially in fanfiction.
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 14 . 4/2/2020
Dude I know it’s been over 10 years since you updated but please pick this up again soon. It’s pretty unique and is honestly really good
Dal chapter 11 . 2/8/2020
Hahaha. Forgot about the disproportionate response naruto had to waking up. This author has an absolutely amazing sense of humor and methods for getting it across.
JerHat chapter 6 . 10/30/2019
Fav and Follow for not using the scroll and kunai bit.