Reviews for New Beginnings, New Fate
Titania Faith chapter 14 . 9/18
This story has made me laugh more than any other Naruto story I've read yet AND it has good plot. Really good job. Even if you never post another chapter, this will remain one of my favorites. :)
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
vipekoi chapter 1 . 3/24
i loved the way you introduced the oc character in this chapter, it felt natural and it had some flare, i think that was really good way to introduce a new character. :)
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 3/24
nice original stories, though i wish you would update them... love the profile btw
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
The "I don't care if you all hate and despise me, I'm wiling to give my life if it'll get you to like me" attitude really bugged me in the anime, but you went and made it even worse in your fic. If you had made him resent the village a little for what it did, things would balance out. But you didn't do that, instead you made it seem like he could never do any wrong, like he is entirely unselfish and would forgive anybody regardless of what they did... He does not come off as a real person! There is nothing in his character to relate to!
HelpfulNudge chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
This story is hands-down my favorite story on this site... PLEASE come back to it. I'll beta for you, even help you write if you want... PM me if you read this bro, we miss you.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
Awesome as always! Is this story discontinued? Been quite a while since the last update
DemonFiccer chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
My account is on the fritz right now, so I have to do this as a guest. This is easily one of my favorite, if not favorite period, Naruto stories. This chapter is hilarious. I was turning purple laughing at the jokes in this one, especially with the "spin the kitty" incident.
tapionwarrior chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Why did you abandoned us were we not faithful enough? Tell us what we must do to continue the great journey.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
are you planning on giving naruto 3 affinities because elemental manipulation is suppose to be realy hard even if you have the affinity but given the time skip he could have gotten the training to start with the one you gave him
Soluke chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Words don't describe how much I love this fanfic, been reading from 10 PM. 3 am now and I'm going to be super tired for school but it was totally worth it. If you haven't read this yet it's a MUST. Seriously the story line, writing style, author notes, character development, everything gets top marks. Props to you for writing this, hopes to more chapters despite a 2 year absence. Love this so much I'm sad I only found it now. Following and favoriting everything.
PastryLover chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Awesome chapter and I was hoping to see more but:
1. Are you still alive?
2. When is the next chapter coming out?
cathyscloud9 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Awesome story so far!..I am hoping that you are alive and well and that you could pleaseeeee update! Please let us know you're still kicking...Thanks!
Advent of Shadows chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
It's so wrong, reading this and remembering that is hasn't been updated in 15 months.

If not for that, it would be my favorite Naruto fanfic.