Reviews for New Beginnings, New Fate
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Interestingly enough, Naruto never learns what it means to go down on a woman. Great chapter with lots of humor; I enjoyed it immensely.
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I love this story as much as I do "Brother From the Darkness" and I will still hold onto the hopes that both will be updated at some point in the future! Your balance of comedy and seriousness is epic.
Isamaru chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
excellent story! really looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be!
DireDropBear chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
I've always enjoyed the bad ass innocent Naruto. Come back an post!
joeythecool chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Please continue! This story is great and

i hope to see more chapters in the future.
jonnlynn chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hi,

I'm in the process of going through my story alerts, getting rid of those which are obviously discontinued or make me wonder what I was thinking when I alerted it.

I ran accross this wonderful story and remembered why I enjoyed it so much.

Please consider picking this story back up and completing it.

Thanks.
scout360pyro chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
!

The Story continues! There IS a GOD!

*Happiness*
TheRippleEffect chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
please please please please please...PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update the story, I really love it and the fact that it is naruten ...so please update

*Cracks Knuckles while pulling out a shotgun*...

...or else

...

...

..do I make myself clear?

Wonderful

TRE
Hikari no Minerva chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
PLEASE update soon...I LOVE the way you write! It makes me so enthralled in the story, that I don't realize how much of it I'm reading in one sitting. GREAT job and PLEASE WRITE AGAIN SOON!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Cupitor chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
This story is MARVELOUS! Please, Please update it! I've never seen such beautifully done plot, fully developed characters etc! If you have some other works, could you give a link?)
Cupitor chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Ahahahha) The story is so cool I almost shit ice! xD Well. I wish you luck and Godswritingspeed!)
Uraharaisgod chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
My god, this story is beyond amazing, I confess that when I started I didn't have much hope in how a random travelling ninja called Jagaa would make for much of a story, but now i've gotten this far, I can say without any hesitation this is the funniest, and perhaps one of the most well rounded comedy stories I have yet to come across, its such an incredibal pity that it has been over a year since this story was last updated, but i'm hoping to god that maybe you might get the inspiration to recontinue this story, I, alongside pretty much everybody else on this site, would be all the gladder if this epic tale was to be continued. Hoping to perhaps see an update soon!
Tardy-Typewriter chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Damn, that was hilarious, I mean i nearly passed out from laughing so hard at some instances, pity you havent updated since last year, I really do hope you post a new chapter soon. This thing is honest to god insanely funny
Cherrie-san chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Ok damn... that bath scene was nose bleed worthy no matter what gender you go for. Excuse me *Runs off to get more tissues*
Cherrie-san chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Run Sasuke, RUN! You were just becoming awesome and now Pedo-Hebi is after you. Run like a little bitch, but protect your ass- you know he wants your body.

Please consider updating again? This is pure literary gold, and I would love to read more.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »