Reviews for New Beginnings, New Fate
Nemonite chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I don't care who Naruto's with, just PLEASE don't stuff Hinata with Sasuke again, maybe have Sasuke with TenTen or something, or even Haku, I would rather read about Hinata being single than with Sasuke.
CommGonn chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
meh, no not another story _ this takes away from your first one in which I feel plot is better. It IS possible to write many good stories at one time (ex: LD_1449) He has many good stories, but he just can't seem to finish one of them and it drives me insane. :P yea... xP
cormalin chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Nice start. Will Jaaga have the same abilities from "Brother from the darkness"?

Naruto pairing

Oh... you have a hard time with NaruxHina... How about changing Hinata's personality? You know, like Jaaga knowing some Jutsu that shows people how to get their desire or something using it on Hinata?

If you can't pull it off.. I would like to see NaruxTenten. :)

Future love interest for Jaaga...

Hm. How about Sakura?

Teams

Naruto with Lee and Jaaga ... Naruto and Lee have similar work ethics, and it would be cool if Lee had access to chakra, or at least Kage Bunshin . Enormous stamina lots of chakra lots of Kage Bunshins. He and Naruto would be able to train together in a similar fashion. (Taijutsu master/s army/ies of Kage Bunshins coolness.)

Thanks for reading this review. Looking forward to seeing both of your stories' completion
Kain44 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
i vote for naru/karin
Bulrog the god chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hm how about karin/karin or naruto/sasame for jagaa how about rin or tsume (kiba's mom)
actionliker chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
yes! (sorry to all Naru/Hina lovers but i simply don't LIKE this pairing)

is Naruto/OC available? *shines puppy eyes* if not, then how about Haku(Fem) Tayuya, Anko? Kurenai?

don't messege me! I don't have a computer at home anymore, and i'm using the libary(s) computers! hehe...and they think i'm using it for book seaching)
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53