Reviews for Role Model
mmooch chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Thank you for doing this story. It bothers me that she never got any credit for saving those people - aside from the people themselves.
chosenone chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I loved this story. I've always wished the A.I. team would figure out how Anne Steele got her name.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
OH MY GOD! I always like to use Anne and the 'Anne' episode, but I have never seen the one where Angel meets up with Anne so I always just make it so that it never happened.

This is great! I would never have thought of it like this. I can defeniteley think of other things you could have put in, but i've probably used all of them or something... LOL!

I am a straight BA fan, and I hope you will write more BA fics. There are only a few good BA authors running around after the shows ended. :)

BA ALWAYS!
Eirian chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Okay, I didn't cry at the end of 'The Gift', but I started to cry during this. It was very heartfelt, and you handled the characters beautifully. I didn't know that Angel had met Anne again in LA, but despite that, it was wonderful.
Jessie Cola chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
It's nice to finally see a story where Angel and Anne recognize each other. It always bothered me that this was never mentioned on the show. Great way of connecting them over Buffy's death. Good job :-)
EclecticKitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
I really like this story. I thought about doing something like this but never could figure out a good way to do it, cause I missed the episode of angel that Anne was in. Anyway good job.
HonorH chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
I very much liked this. It rings very true to both characters and their reactions to Buffy's death. Excellent work!
Steph chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
i really liked it i was hopin that someone would write a story bout Angel finding out bout Anne