Reviews for Mistakes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
At first I thought this was a one shot! So when i saw your note at the end i almost cried! I'm so happy you continued it!
Kay chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Morgan is not a good name for their child
It needs to be something more exotic (Howl is exotic)
XxInuxpxX chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
her threats towards howl were hilarious :D
zim8pi chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Love it! I love the last line, "It was a Kodak moment." I totally love that! I also love that you kept Morgan's name true to the novels and such. I also like the part where she said she was gonna kill him. Very well written, I noticed very few errors in the writing and grammar, and the only thing I would recommend is that you separate the point of views more, and differentiate between when certain parts of the story are. It was a really good story though!
K chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
That was a great story!

I love Lettie :P

I also loved the ending "It was a Kodak moment."

LOL!
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
this was the best!. i can't explain the expresion on my face or how i feel about this plot or whatever you call it but it was awesome. this deserves a 5 star rating.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Awh, this whole fic was adorable! Good job, I really wanted to squeal from the pure fluff of it all. Again, good job!
Lup chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Ahahaha great moment when Sophie kept yelling at him while in labour. Well guys have it coming, since it is their fault xD
sybol chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
please hurry am goignt to die if i cant read more lol!
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
YOU MUST continue! PLEASE!
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
wow this is really great! so cute that she is curled up in Howl's bed.
Kai-Cresent-Moon chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Loved it! Please post more soon. Ja ne.
FlaviusD chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
I just love this! The story is amazing, brilliant! I can't wait to see if you'll continue this story, I want to know what happens next.
Sapphire Rose E chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
wah! poor sophie and howl! howl must do and get her! update soon please!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
wah! poor sophie! but howl loves her! ahh update soon cuz i cant wait for the next chapter!