Reviews for The Bet
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Pretty fantastic liked it. It was cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
really good it was really cute
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Type your review here...
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Haha, loved it :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was hilarious! I can totally see them doing this. Very clever how you had them set eachother up. The ending was sweet, the Winchesters just as they should be. :)
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was a great story
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was a great story so far can’t wait to see what is going to happen so please update again and soon.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Cute. Enjoy the boys just being brothers without the weight of the world on them.
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hahha! I knew Dean wouldn't be able to go through with this bet! He's too much of a ladie's man (and that's putting it nicely.. but don't get me wrong, I love Dean Sexichester.) to let any hot, leggy, blonde pass him by. ;)
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I think they should change the 'bitch' 'jerk' thing to 'Geek' and 'Man-whore'. This made me happy, I tell you. chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great one-shot, so true to character and could so imagine them actually making that bet in the show!

Loved how through the week they both avoided being geeky/hitting on girls but Dean had the perfect plan with that girl and her phone, knowing his kind-hearted brother would have memorised the sequence of how he rebooted Dean's phone and that he couldn't resist helping the tearful damsel in distress! But Sam's geekiness comes with a big brain and he was sharp enough to catch her comment, Dean had got her number before he 'fixed' her phone so technically Sam was the winner of the bet!

Perfect ending, back to normal, Dean hitting on girls and Sam with his nose in a newspaper!

Great writing, loved it.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i love angst, is there something you could go on with this as a starting point?

It had been what they wanted, what they needed, and he’d lost his abhorrence for the job long ago, finally learned to accept it and shut up. Dean’s gloating now stung a little, deep down,

'cause that would be cool xD
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Funny and very true to the boys' competitive streak. I knew that phone-girl was a setup, but Sam still won the bet;-)

Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009