Reviews for Eager Alien Issues
Hildolfr chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Story was quick paced felt it could continue if slowed down and there is room still for more.
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
Umbrella Doves chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
*sigh* It can't get any better than my two favorite shows in the same story! I love it; review soon! (:
Calamitynexus chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
This was a lot of fun to read! I am really liking it. It makes me squee a bit.
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
i looved it! omg please update! OMG I LOVED IT!
MysticWolf1 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
(I'll take Miss Lang, Colonial, you needn't worry about her.")

So now I am a bit confused, was the brunette bombshell Lana or Lois? Last chapter you indicated it was Lois.

The last two chapters are interesting and informative, but they are both way too short. Even combined they would be a bit too short.
MysticWolf1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I love the dialogue, and the brief action around the scene was also good.

You do have a couple minor problems though:

1. Smallville's Lois has dark blond hair, (It is even refered to in some of the interviews on the season 4 dvd's) so she's not really a brunette as are the comic's Lois and various movie Lois's.

2. "There isn't something right about that Kent kid" The wording here is very awkward. A better way to word this would be: There is something (off, wrong, strange, not quite right, ect..)about that Kent kid.

Great job on Sam, and the perspectives of the SG team.
archiev chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
This ought to be an interesting explanation.
Dadaiiro chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
oh! interesting! I wonder how will he get out of this one! lol!

I hope you update soon!
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Definitely continue!
MysticWolf1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Interesting scenes, but a bit disjointed. Clark is at the caves with Daniel, then he is superspeeding to Smallville, then he's in his truck, then he gets attacked by a giant snake that bounces off his chest. He goes from one scene to another with little or no transistion. And how did the snake bounce off his chest if he were in his truck?

You also have a problem with two characters speaking in one paragraph:

"Mr. Kent, do you have the name of the professor that told you the legend of Naaman and Segeeth?" the man asked, slightly anxious. The teen, he noticed, suddenly looked uncomfortable. "Professor Willowbrook doesn't like the military, and since LuthorCorp acquired the rights to study the land and caves, he wouldn't be able to get in and explain since he and Lionel Luthor don't like each other."

In the privious paragraph who is speaking about professor Willowbrook, Clark or Daniel? If it is Clark his statement should be in a new paragraph.

"Are you talking about the Joseph Willowbrook? The curator of one of the largest American Indian museums in America? The professor of Archeology at the Kansas State University?"

In that paragraph I am guessing it was Daniel speaking, but you should have mentioned this.

As I said before this is an interesting plot, but your scenes need a smoother transition, or they will seem random and make very little sense.
TankerMDK chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
from what i understand, this will be simply be a vignette? i've never heard the term before but, i know what the word means. care to elaborate on that? please?

The chapter was short of course. it /seems/ interensting but i won't critic this untill i see weather or not this will be just like every other story, or if this one has an odd twist to things.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Short, but an interesting start. Although I am not very familiar with Stargate.