Reviews for For the Sake of Sunshine
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
- "You're up early."

Karl had known her long enough to realize the unlikelihood of any whimsical wordplay, and let this go.-

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

...

...Ahem. anyway! loved it! haji and karl are both one of my favourite charies, so i enjoyed there povs. Karls pov was my favourite however.
Coopertastic chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I absolutely loved this.. I've read it twice already. (I Love Haji)
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
They're both violent sleepers? Or they both have a large...appetite? Either way it looks great. KarlDiva , a little mroe sensual while SayaHaji is a little more sweet.
Onigiri Samurai chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I can definatly see the similarities *grin*
Penelope Katrakis chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Really beautiful! I love the KarlDiva and I enjoy a lot your fic. I hope you to write more about them! Congratulations!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Oh! Both stories are really hot. Haha, I somehow see the resemblance. Cool story!
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
X3 hahaha that was just too cute. I loved it
Omoidase chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
One word: Brilliant!

What a great read.
D-chi chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wow. XD That was too funny somehow. a little too suggestive for my tastes, but still very entertaining.
Lynn Carr chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Hmm... It was good, just, a little out of charictor... I don't know how to explain what i mean... but good work.
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
T_T That was the best thing ever. I swear you're the best writer ever. You're so much better than me. But anyway...The ending to Karl and Diva's gave me chills. XD They're so hot. And in contrast, Haji and Saya's was magic sweetness. o.o I LUV YOU! 8D *glomp*
AngelloreXx chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Really nice fic! Very in character, which is hard to find in the Blood Plus fandom. Congrats! *favs*
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was so cute! I WISH I WAS DIVA AT THAT MOMENT! THAT'D WAY, I'D HAVE CARL!
EWEWEWEWEW chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OMG! That was cool! _ Right more,please?

P.S. I like how you make Diva and Saya seem so similar!