Reviews for When I Go Down
Rafaela Amanda chapter 9 . 5/12
I also love limp Sam and Dean overprotective older brother, and the best is what happens in season two, which was a very good stage of Winchesters
Melting Angels chapter 9 . 1/29
This was so good! They were both in character and I honestly nearly cried in parts. (Going to favourite you and the fic now)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Good story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was great. xo
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Very nice story. Maybe I'm twisted but these kinds of fics are my favorites.
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
What a great story! Action, emotion, in-character, and very well-written. Nice job! :)
arilaen chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Nicely done! Yay for hero Sam D And great that they caught the gang!
Spaceseeker chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Great story! What a roller coaster of hurt!Sam! :-)
SumthinWicked chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
Hey! Its Nicolle from cw boards. Great story! I still have mine I never finished, reading yours inspires me. )
Debbie C chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
This was a heart wrenching story that was very well written. It was a joy to read (since Sam got better). This makes the wait for Jan 31st go a little easier. Thank You.
PaulaXan chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
I loved this story! Thanks! (just write lots more stories, okay?) ;)

PaulaXan
FairyElle chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
Hey Jess,

I'm really Sorry I haven't been reviewing. This is SO good. I really shouldn't be reading this at work but I just could not stop. Every chapter is just full of action or suspense. I loved the Limp!Sam and how Dean was just so attentive and always trying to help his brother. And I liked whenever he would call Sam "little brother." I really loved that. You really put Sam through a LOT, and I really really loved every word of it. You are such a good writer and I hope you'll write more. It's really inspiring to have friends who're such great writers )

- Louise
gidgetgal9 chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
Found this today- great story!
Lizzie18salmons chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I love your relationship between sam and dean was great i loved the hole should keep writing lots more great story liz x
murderesslotus chapter 9 . 10/22/2007