Reviews for Locked Hearts
Gamer Girlfriend chapter 1 . 4/9
So descriptive! Omg I love it!
BEST AUTHOR EVER!
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 51 . 12/23/2013
I liked Orange Coloured Cliffs, but I find that overall I enjoy this story even more. I don't especially care for the angsty stuff with Robin and Starfire, but it isn't too bad, as it is still well written and engaging. However, any issues I have with that part of the story are more than made up for with the stuff you did for Raven and Beast Boy. I absolutely loved the part where they were in Azarath, and I loved the way their relationship developed over this story. And once again, the level of detail and quality is astounding. You give attention to all of the characters, and you did it very, very well. There are some parts I don't care for, but the stuff that's good is unbelievably good.
Wolfgirl212 chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
omg! That was literally so good, I couldn't stop to reveiw until I finished thanks you so much! I really enjoined it a lot! Can't wait to read your other stories!
Hinikuna chapter 51 . 11/15/2013
Amazing! There were so many heartbreaking moments, and also incredibly happy ones, i could not stop reading. You have great writing skills and you always make the story unpredictable. I want to read the rest of your stories.
Nightwing15 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
DICK YOU DICK DONT LET HER GO JUST LIKE THAT! nice chapter by the way :)
chibisamasempai20 chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
I didn't really liked Blackfire, but you showed a different side of hers in this story. *sniff sniff*
chibisamasempai20 chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Okay. Your stories have me hooked. I mean, I'm reading them at work even when I'm not supposed to be browsing anything other than what I need to do. HAHA.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Sooo. Auvy'r is gay? HAHA. cute.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 36 . 9/23/2013
Except that one is the Captain, and three got called in order of people who indicated they wanted to play. Cyborg picked BB because he'd pout, Nightwing picked Speedy to show things had been forgiven.
You're trying to insinuate something which wasn't there.
Shawn chapter 36 . 9/23/2013
You know this story is fake because the two black super heroes were picked last for basketball
chibisamasempai20 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
OMG. Speedy. HAHA. I always liked him as Star's partner in place of Robin or Red X.
Shawn chapter 29 . 9/18/2013
And so, nightwing married his beloved star. And as is customary took her tamaranian last name. He would now be known throughout the vegan system as Dickfire
Fanboy chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
The irony... "Speedy" has a drug problem lol. Where do you come up with this shit? Lols
ilysfmdemetri chapter 51 . 8/5/2013
Wow! just wow. you don't have to reply, lol. I just needed to declare that this story is one of thee best stories I have ever read in my life! everything thing you wrote down to the T meant something at some point. I also admire how u didn't brush over any characters you had. And I love how all of the characters had their own story! oh my God. this was like J.k Rowling-Harry potter level type writing. amazing story. :)))
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »