Reviews for Locked Hearts
Anonymous chapter 51 . 11/9
Wow, this is a truly beautiful story. I am absolutely amazed by these wonderful chapters full of the most amasing word. Fantastic job!
from reading this story i concluded that you are a nightwing fangirl who thinks he is so cool and awesome that he should flirt with every girl that he can come across including totally made me dont need any more crazed , obsessed brainless nightwing fan girls the internet is already flooding with you want to write a decent story next time keep your fangirl under control and dont make a character too over nightwing is the worst of all superheroes its stupid fangirls like you who portrays him as if he is some kind of god(scofs).the whole story is so cliche that it made me want to hurl. raven is in a relationship with beast boy why are you making her kiss and hug nightwing and make him flirt with her?and making her look like she cares more about that asshole that Gar?keep your pairings decide than write a story.
WTGaff chapter 51 . 7/8
Having just read the E'ara series for the first time, I can see where your reputation as an angst engine began. In spite of the early spelling/grammar errors which you've clearly outgrown since then, this story was absolutely delightful to follow, especially with the BBRae thread running alongside the Robstar romance.

Keep on writing, Kry, keep on striving for better.
UnknownTitans chapter 29 . 6/8
Kind of would have expected Dick and probably Bruce as well to be atheist or agnostic. They are very analytical people and so I presume they probably would dismiss religious beliefs because it's all about faith. However I guess they live in a world with beings that can essentially be thought of as gods so I guess it's not that farfetched for them to believe in an afterlife.

It would have been hilarious though if you made Dick's religion 'Church Of The flying Spaghetti Monster', I'm just imaging a scene of Dick explaining it to Starfire very seriously, and her just sat there awkwardly staring at him in disbelief xDDDD
Satan1324 chapter 51 . 4/11
I loved it. I've spent consecutive hours reading this, and stayed up till midnight s few nights because it was so good I couldn't put it down. I loved the bbrea and robstar moments. I totally think you should write a second to this (if u haven't already). Long story short it was an amazing story.
Anonymous chapter 51 . 2/26
The whole story was so cliche, and the author really annoys me and several others. She's obviously just another diehard, obsessive, and diluted boy blunder fangirl who mindlessly rants and never shuts up about how "great" and "perfect" he is. There's already enough shallow boy blunder fangirls out there plaguing the internet and the world, we don't need anymore. They really need to get a life and stop fawning over a fictional character.
Wait ...I just found out about this story and have been OBSESSED with it!im only on Chapter 48 and I don't know what's after that. It's sooooooi sad how starfires dead ..NO JOKING THIS STORY MADE ME CRYY! Soo much emotions in the story perfectly written . I have a question though ; Does Starfire and night wing find a way to bring herself back?! Becuz she belongs with nightwing!
Cannot get over your story. Its been my obsession for days. LOVE IT!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 51 . 12/17/2014
Way, way better then jkr ending.
BlueLion chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
chapter 39: the nature description at the beginning of this chapter is really nice. May I ask if you told that one from a personal holiday experience, perhaps?
starfirenight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Love this one too :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/11/2014
What is going on did they die for. Good
FirePrincess96 chapter 51 . 8/10/2014
Wow, just wow. I have no idea where you get all these great ideas from... but you blew my mind! I love your stories more and more everyday! Bravisimo!
CindieJae chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
I LOVED IT! Keep up the work. Hope to see your work printed some day!
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »