Reviews for Locked Hearts
Furnsta chapter 51 . 10/26
One thing that really confused me about this fic was the mention of Terra, who was in the titans in the new 52 universe where nightwing had left the titans and come back to help out, and I can’t see where she fits into this fic, especially since we’ve barely heard any mention of the Judas contract all in all I loved this work of art so goood, that was just my little pet peeve about it
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 42 . 8/26
I'm too emotional for this ... but it's too good
amsrule chapter 51 . 7/13
I cried! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the twist but I loved it!
skullcandyklive chapter 21 . 6/23
Why are happy scenes like this so much better to read and so much more immersive after a series of angsty heavy chapters?
Prindles chapter 51 . 3/27
but other than the painful crocodile dundee accent its a great story and a great series that i have thoroughly enjoyed reading
Prindles chapter 37 . 3/26
as a lad from Vic let me just say this chapter was fucking painful and leave it at that
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 51 . 3/23
OMG. Ur stories r so good! Towards the end got a little confusing, but time travel always is :) The epilogue was so adorable and I'm so glad everyone got a happy ending!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/18/2016
Oxygen is used in humans to make energy, therefore if she already has surplus energy she wouldn't need to breath...
Christine chapter 51 . 8/26/2016
Oh. My. God. I absolutely loved it. I think I cried at the endings and man... There are no words to describe the emotions swelling up inside of me right now. Just wow.
jessmonster chapter 42 . 8/16/2016
You know, I always appreciate the warning at the beginning of this chapter to let me know when shit really hits the fan because EVERY TIME I READ THIS IT IS SO DAMN SAD EVEN WHEN I KNOW HOW IT ENDS. You are a fantastic writer, hats off to you.
TheUltimateStar chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
When Arella said she was proud of beast boy, absolutely melted my heart. I am proud of you as well, beast boy. I am worried about that spell cast on him. Also, kinda happy Richard hasn't given up on Star. There is still hope. Oh boy, Raven and Beast boy are in for a big surprise when they get back!
So good can't wait for next chapter.

Love from T.U.S
Guest chapter 51 . 7/25/2016
I know this is almost 10 years too late. You prob wont see this. But i gotta say, you really have a warped sense of humour because im laughing and crying at the same time. God this has been an adventure reading. I just wished they hired you for the comics. Anw great fucking fic srsly. Dunno what youre doing now but hope youre doing well. Thanks and goodluck.
TheUltimateStar chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
I am so pissed at nightwing but yet feel for him all the more. Also bbrae finally sealed the deal! Love from T.U.S
TheUltimateStar chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Yay Cordera is gone! That stupid idiot that no one liked. Ugh bye bye have fun wherever you are love from T.U.S
TheUltimateStar chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
First off nightwing I have no words for u... You are so stupid. You keep making everything worse! No Starfire you cannot marry for a treaty. Noooooooo! I am freaking out now! Love from T.U.S
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »