Reviews for Locked Hearts
Satan1324 chapter 51 . 4/11
I loved it. I've spent consecutive hours reading this, and stayed up till midnight s few nights because it was so good I couldn't put it down. I loved the bbrea and robstar moments. I totally think you should write a second to this (if u haven't already). Long story short it was an amazing story.
Anonymous chapter 51 . 2/26
The whole story was so cliche, and the author really annoys me and several others. She's obviously just another diehard, obsessive, and diluted boy blunder fangirl who mindlessly rants and never shuts up about how "great" and "perfect" he is. There's already enough shallow boy blunder fangirls out there plaguing the internet and the world, we don't need anymore. They really need to get a life and stop fawning over a fictional character.
Wait ...I just found out about this story and have been OBSESSED with it!im only on Chapter 48 and I don't know what's after that. It's sooooooi sad how starfires dead ..NO JOKING THIS STORY MADE ME CRYY! Soo much emotions in the story perfectly written . I have a question though ; Does Starfire and night wing find a way to bring herself back?! Becuz she belongs with nightwing!
Cannot get over your story. Its been my obsession for days. LOVE IT!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 51 . 12/17/2014
Way, way better then jkr ending.
BlueLion chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
chapter 39: the nature description at the beginning of this chapter is really nice. May I ask if you told that one from a personal holiday experience, perhaps?
starfirenight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Love this one too :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/11/2014
What is going on did they die for. Good
FirePrincess96 chapter 51 . 8/10/2014
Wow, just wow. I have no idea where you get all these great ideas from... but you blew my mind! I love your stories more and more everyday! Bravisimo!
CindieJae chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
I LOVED IT! Keep up the work. Hope to see your work printed some day!
AldenBomb chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
Im on chapter 28, and let me tell you, once I read as the dust settles, I was like This guys pretty good. Once I finished orange colored cliffs I was like HOLY SHIT HE'S FUCKING AWESOME. Now I'm like how is he not a professional author and if not you should become one. Oh, and one more thing, if you stop writing fan fiction I will hunt you down and slit you're throat.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/24/2014
More...? Please? Late request, I know, but one last story to fill it out? Amazing story kry! You're truly a master. :)
Suneeku chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
So descriptive! Omg I love it!
Guest chapter 51 . 4/1/2014
BEST AUTHOR EVER!
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 51 . 12/23/2013
I liked Orange Coloured Cliffs, but I find that overall I enjoy this story even more. I don't especially care for the angsty stuff with Robin and Starfire, but it isn't too bad, as it is still well written and engaging. However, any issues I have with that part of the story are more than made up for with the stuff you did for Raven and Beast Boy. I absolutely loved the part where they were in Azarath, and I loved the way their relationship developed over this story. And once again, the level of detail and quality is astounding. You give attention to all of the characters, and you did it very, very well. There are some parts I don't care for, but the stuff that's good is unbelievably good.
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »