Reviews for Warriors: The Following, Book 2: The Flood
Mac chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
I love this please keep updating please I love it so much. Please update!
Molly chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
I love reading this. Please please please keep adding to this book as I love reading it and it helps pass the time. Sincerely, Molly
Molly chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
feathercloud13 chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
I'm so glad you finally updated!

YAY! CELEBRATE!

Aww... I wanted some more Rainwhisker in it... oh well...
feathercloud13 chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
Whew, that was a lot of reading. But it was really good!

I really dislike Strongstar now...

Anyway, as for the content of the chapters, it was good. There were barely any mistakes, no spelling mistakes, either. I think you did well in portraying characters' thoughts.

There's one thing I'd like to point out: Cloudspots and Icepool didn't seem like very good friends, only when they met did you mention 'friends' and 'trust'. I would've built more on their friendship.

And I really think that Icepool should be with Rainwhisker, they're totally great for each other!

UPDATE REALLY SOON!
feathercloud13 chapter 18 . 4/21/2009
Choose Rainwhisker, please!

I'd like to point out that this is only, like, the fourth of fifth encounter with Cloudspot. I know this was probably part of your plot, but you didn't develop their friendship well enough to convince the audience.
feathercloud13 chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
I hate Strongstar... need to keep reading!
feathercloud13 chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Oh, please let her choose Rainwhisker!
feathercloud13 chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Please have more rainwhisker in the chaps!

And Coldsnow is tickin' me off!
br4v3b1rd chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
This is a fantastic story, you need to be proud for writing this, I love Seapaw's caracter and would love to see more
Bramblefang chapter 22 . 1/17/2009
Yay! Another chapter! I can't wait for more!

-BF
RiverRabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow! I didn't read the prequel to this, but it's awesome still! Please continue soon!
Cutekittencat chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
Wow! love the stories! You write just like Erin Hunter!

]

keep writing!

Eclipsewing
Dorothy Claire chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
You're a VERY good writer! I loved reading your story, overall. Almost as good as the actual books :)
The Unheard Song chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
Nice update! Is this the last chaper of the second book? You're an amazing author and I hope to see the sequal soon.

xx-Starfall-xx