Reviews for Questions and Answers
ioanz chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I really,really love your writing and your Miranda :) It's so true that even such a strong woman as Miranda can be so insecure sometimes.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
"What on earth do you see in me?" Miranda said bluntly.

"Besides your winning personality and your lovely sense of humour?" Andy pretended to think. "Well, your skin is gorgeous. And I do like your ass."

Awesome job ! P
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
great story
hermin22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You're a wonderful writer. I just love your story. Well done!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
"Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Entrapment" I love you for making that reference. That was absolutely perfect. Have another cookie, although now you may need to swim some extra laps in the pool.

Chip
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
That was great. You have Miranda and Andy in character throughout each of your stories and this one was wonderful. It showed them still in character but put aspects and emotions that they didn't show and aren't comfortable with in it as well. It was great! Please...please if you can...continue to write this couple. You're an amazing writer and you write this couple so well its not even funny. Great story!
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
LOVED IT! Every single word, I loved it!

"Not at all," said Andy, looking relieved. "Well, it can't be that difficult, but, ah, we'll worry about that when we get to it. The age difference - you're the sexiest fifty-year-old that I've ever met - well, sexiest woman above thirty - or really, of all the women I know." One of the best lines!

I so hope you continue this story! Especially from this point on...

Much later, Andy whispered, "Are we about to have sex?"

Miranda didn't bother to reply. No words were needed.

Hope to read more from you soon! Kisses*
doesnt-go-away chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Ow! That was great. I really loved. Especially that once more the characters really look like the ones in the movie.

I loved the way that you did this this time using Miranda POV, making clear all her concerns and fears in a completely truthful way.

Also, your Andy is perfect! So sweet and kinda naive and at the same so determinate to be with Miranda, it's lovely how strongly she wants her(by the way, who doesn't want Miranda?).

And it was really nice to put on the story the memories of the movie scenes, it was sweet and, well shows all the evidences that exists to make this pairing happen!

Greatest parts:

"You mean my age? Oh please. Look at Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford - Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones in Entrapment - oh and speaking of her, her and Michael Douglas. AND, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore."

I loved this line. So funny, so Andy. And I'm crazy about Catherine Zeta-Jones *-*

"No! Quiet!" Ow! Finally someone able to give orders to Miranda and remaining alive after that \o/

"The age difference - you're the sexiest fifty-year-old that I've ever met - well, sexiest woman above thirty - or really, of all the women I know." Well, that was the BEST line. SO TRUTH! No one can beat Miranda Priestly!

"It was criminal the way that Miranda was letting herself blush." Oh, Miranda blushing is wonderful

And finally: "Are we about to have sex?" OH! I mean, you are going to write this too, aren't you? Please?

Sorry the huge review, I just loved your story.