Reviews for Beautiful Lies
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Wow, honestly, one of the best Jetzula stories I've read in a while. I know this is like, too late, but maybe could you update another chapter or something? This story is really good.

-Naomi Loves Calvin and Hobbes
SerenitySteel chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
You have a heart breaking habit for leaving brilliant stories unfinished.
strange-summer-melancholy chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Hey, you may not be in the Jetzula faze right now, but as soon as you get back in your mojo i want, no I need you to update this okay? Please...
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Azula is so lying to herself, update?
Passionworks chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I really do like this; its very well written to say the least. There were a few places in the fic where the quotation marks were spaced out instead of with the actual dialogue. Other than that, you have all positive marks from me. Your character development is perfect, Smellerbee is quite a butt now, isn't she? Azula's demeanor goes well with her predicament, I wish you'd continue so we can see where the real Jetzula comes in to play. I hope you update this soon. :D
Girliegirl222 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Love it! TOTALLY UPDATE SOON!
Fireflower1315 chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Great story keep on writing please!

Kudos,

Fireflower13
Karynna chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Ah, what happened to this?

I love it and I hope you continue it!
Audrina C chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
MORE JETZULA PLEASE!
Coco-Minu chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Ohmylord. I never thought I would like something like this, with such an odd pairing. But it's completely amazing. Excellently in character, correct grammer, it's got pratically everything. Excellent job.
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
This is excellent. Azula's in character all right, and this time Jet's gonna be really trampled on.

Smellerbee also holds in character, though I sometimes think she has a crush on him when I read her exchange with Azula.

Favourite Story for ya.
Life's-Black-Rose-Petal-Gilly chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Nice. If its Azula's alter-ego kinda thing dont' worry about character! This is an intrguing pairing to say the least about it...Update soon!

Peace,

Gilly
ICallKyo chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
UH, KINDA SORTA LOVE.
Foreshadowing Fish chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Great! I love it! Keep writing! Etc.

-Foreshadowing Fish
EliteNinja07 chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
...WOW..this was the best chapter so far! i love it, it was written perfectly! keep writing :)