Reviews for Some Kind of Wonderful
Leens chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh I liked that! How sweet! :)
Noni chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Sometimes you just have to reconnect with old favorites that make your heart beat that slight bit faster, make you smile just that little bit wider. This story, despite it being made AU by time, is beautiful and just full of love.

Noni.
juju bean chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
i know this is a really old fic, but i just have to say this line...

“Let’s hope it’s not an upright.”

..is priceless.
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Oh. My. God. This story, even though it's the prequel, was so fantastic! If any man did for me what Tristan did for Rory-that would be so utterly romantic. How could you not love a man as wonderful as that? I can't wait to read the actual story. I'm off! :)
clouded-future chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This the best story i have heard in a long time! You really do have a gift in writing. Keep it alive forever!
KT chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
That was beautiful, i loved it, so sweet, thanx for the story, u have a skill
ELM1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Wow! This is fabulous! I can barely breathe. Would you read my stories, and review them for me?
Anakin chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
I can't believe this story only has 4 reviews! It seems like all the stuid bullshit, fluff trory stories out there get like 54 reviews, and all the really good stories get nothing. So..I'm going to say, this is an amazing story. Really well written. I enjoyed it VERY much
California Love chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
i luv it!
RubyPrincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Once again, wonderful story guys. You should be writing for publication, and not just for a website! This rox. I hope you guys will do more, I don't care about what at all! Great job, and keep it up!

~*R.P.*~
bbdollz chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
You guys are the best! Ahh...you know I loved it. I just love how you guys write ROry and Tristan together. Write more soon!
meghan chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
im speechless, in a good way.