Reviews for 805 Luke Versus the Gilmores
Isabell89 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Another great chapter, another intriguing preview. I wonder what it is that's on Lorelai's mind and I'm looking forward to both the new baby and the new character you're going to introduce - which I think is a great idea, by the way. I can already feel a great storyline for Rory coming up. Oh, that reminds me. I know you said in one of your notes in one of the last chapters that this story's main focus was going to be on Lorelai and Luke - which is perfectly fine with me - but were still trying to include Rory; after all, she was an essential part of the original show. So far, I've been loving the amount of time and storylines you've been dedicating to her while still staying true to your original outline of a Luke/Lorelai fanfic.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
I like how responsible you have made Rory so far this 'season'. The dinner at the Gilmore's was great. Emily jumping to conclusions... was just so Emily. I actually thought that what Emily thought she knew was that Lorelai was pregnant, lol.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Lorelai seeing Emily at the pool house was interesting. Nice little chat Jackson and Luke had about 'space', lol.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Glad that Rory wanted to work out a deal to use the pool house instead of staying there for free. Lorelai organizing the stuff in the closet so all her stuff would fit... So funny.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hee. Funny teaser. I can just imagine Lorelai packing all her stuff over to Luke's and Luke picking that box up and the bottom falls out of it.
ele chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Ok, I'm addicted to this story. But since a new good-looking guy is introduced, I'm afraid Rory is not getting back with Logan. Too bad, but I think I have to go on reading to find out ...
AshGurl2897 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Great work! I love the more sane actions and responses of Lorelai - which are drastically different than in all the previous seasons. I think it really reflects an accurate change in her lifestyle and desires. On the same vein, you've captured the characters very true to their existence on the show. The dialog is always spot on and truly vibrant. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
good chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
good chapter
RiskaSG chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Argh. You got me addicted here. At least the washing maschine is doing something and I managed it to pimp my flat for X-mas, before I got to curious to do anything else, but reading the next episode. I still have some things to do, so, sorry if this review gets a little shorter than the others.

First, I like how you integrated Sookies pregnancy into the Season. Rory asking her grandparents to life in the pool house brings back bad memories, I really loathed that girl and how she treated her grandmother. But, well. Crossing my fingers here eveything will work out fine.

I liked the peak on the new family Gilmore/Danes, it was nice to read such an daylife scene. I like as well that Lorelai just wants to marry Luke, no matter how, just to marry him. That's kind a cute. And that she wants her parents to be there, sweet, I love it. Just like the mother/daughter talk about Rory, her job, being adult. You did a great job there!

But then - what's wrong with Emily again? She knows Lorelai will tell her. Geez. That woman. I love when she's acting unpredicatble like that *Grin*

And who would've thought how romantic Jackson actually is? Much better than TJ in doing this (advising Luke), a real poet. He surely loves Sookie.

I like that Rory really wants to be independent. That girl is really growing up.

The FND was a blast. First the silence and polite talk and then Emily demanding to know the news and shooing them over to the dinner table - and how she interrupted them, ROTFL, that was priceless, typical Gilmore scene. I loved it. It was so on spot and just a wonderful, wonderful read.

Adam Garcia, he? Last October I saw him as Fiyero in London and he was marvelous, so I'm all for it. Great cast! Now only to see it on screen.
Manic Penguin chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Love the series. One question though: Where's Paul Anka?
nobodyputsbabyinthecorner chapter 5 . 9/23/2007