Reviews for The French Inquisition
Almond of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*sob* you made me cry! so cute! Ginny and Fleur have never seemed to have a good relationship in my eyes, but you made it work. I always felt bad for Ginny, being the only daughter, but now she's not alone. Great story :)
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
cute P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I don't usually read Ginny-centered fics, but I love this one!
LadyCoraCrawley chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really like this story is was really well written! Are you thinking about writing more?
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow, I really love Ginny's thoughts and conclusion in the end. You make Fleur sound so great in your stories, I'm beginning to love her character! Great job!
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh, my God, this was seriously one of the more superior stories I have ever read! A! This was so sweet and I could relate to it so well because of me and my sister (except we're real, biological sisters). Definetely going on my favorites, this is one of those stories that a person can read again and again and never get tired of it.
baby doll chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Because a short, sloppy review is better than none at all...

Lovely ). I wish there were more positive accounts of the Ginny/Fleur relationship. And as someone who adores both the older Weasley boys and the French girl one of them married; it's awesome to see a positive account of Fleur, as well. I loved it.
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i miss Fred T_T
Lady of Queenscove chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is great. It really seems like this is how Ginny reacted to Fleur. Your style of writing is very good, and you capture the sentiment nicely!

-LoQ
PureReflection chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Such a great idea to write about Ginny and Fleur! I've always wondered how the relationship shifted over time, and this characterizes it wonderfully.
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I loved it. It made me think of my cousins….just a year difference between them…it may seem like they would be each other’s BFF…but it seems like the opposite. Sad, right? The older one is moving out in a week and the younger is heart broken; although she is showing it in her own unique way: ‘I have the room to myself! I will paint it green! I get the car! The bed, computer, TV, and the whole room to myself!’ Haha. But I know she is gonna miss her older sister. I don’t know about the older one. Maybe she is better adept at hiding her emotions… but I really don’t know.

Anyway, I always wished I had a sister, but then I fear that I would have ended up like them as well… OK, I have to stop rambling about people you don’t even know…. (Haha :$) But this was truly beautiful. Good job!
Oh My Goodness chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Firstly, I adore the title, though I couldn't tell you why. It was really fitting. And I love how Ginny recognized that she was in unfamiliar territory when it comes to having a sister rather than a brother. I always thought having six brothers had to have effected her- it may be why she's not a crier, why she's so... for lack of better word: fierce. I mean, she can't have had much of a choice, growing up with the Twins (I know that Fred and George are separate people. Honestly, I do. But the Twins' deserve a capital T. For Terror, or Traumatize, or any other T word with a negative connotation.) And I have always wondered how Fleur would handle the "Phlegm" thing, though I figured she would be used to having girls harp at her. We're not really a nice gender.
Perspicacity chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
An interesting sketch and a worthy read, a reflection of the meaning of family. Thanks!

I'm a bit curious why Fleur never was put out by Ginny's initial hostility and jealousy. (Or perhaps she was, but we didn't learn of it because of the story's Ginny POV). Overcoming this would seem to be a missing milestone in their relationship and an important step in Ginny's emotional maturity.
ooosk chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I can't believe I have never come across this! I absolutely adore the way you have characterized Ginny here. Her immediate dislike of Fleur makes much more sense now, as does her revelation of what her future sister-in-law is reall like. Very well written and absolutely breathtaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I liked that. you really captured Ginny - which I wasn't sure you could do after I read (I don't remember the name) the death one.

I almost choaked laughing "We want ‘Arry to be breathless,..."

& I loved "(except for Ron, who loves Hermione for Hermione)" - I've never heard it put so perfectly.

Though they would notice if they got engaged. Molly wouldn not miss the oportunity to fuss & no one else would miss the opportunity to say "about time!" - but I know what you mean - nothing would really change.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »