Reviews for The Yaoi Guidebook: Vignette 1
andy chapter 1 . 1/5
Nice! So fun to read!
katesmak chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ooh... That was so cool is there going to be another chapter? I hope so!
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
even himawari thinks that they're yaoi-rific... XD poor watanuki, no matter how much he tries to deny it, he IS the uke... LOL... please write a sequel! thanks! -
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ah! My yaoi senses are in overdrive! Please write a sequel to this! I can't take it anymore, I have to see the challenge! (hahaha, sorry, insane yaoi fan girl here XD)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Alana: Go Doumeki go!
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh hell yeah!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
XDXDXDXD I can totally see Watanuki spinning around while holding the book outstretched skyward while on one foot like a ballerina or something... because he just seems to be like that. xDXDXDXD Omg, this was... omg. XDXDXD Update soon, please! Or type more like this! XDXD
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
ahahahaha i'd luv it if himawari really sent them such a kinky book
Luna Tamiyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
O.O; you need to write more...i would really like to know what happens. You're a good writer. And this story has gained my high interest and I'd like you to please write more .; thankies.
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Funny, I loved it *-*

[Watan-uke]
Emiliana chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*_*

Brilliant. Absolutely BRILLIANT!

I'm adding this to favorite stories, because it's fun and smart, and both Doumeki and Watanuki are well in-character despite the.. yaoi book. _ I really enjoyed reading it, and hope you'll be writing more stories on xHolic soon!

Thanks for sharing this!
Gonrie chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Great idea! And this is soo the truth! Big eyes, louder, smaller... it's just scream UKE.

Loved this fic!
SleepingChaos chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
0_0 you... TEASE! *dies* (I loved it, thank you for writing it. Damn you for stopping *lol*)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Ha! That's a good point! Doumeki would totally be willing to be the uke if it meant being with Watanuki. XD And Himawari is just awesome in her total weirdness.
MangaOtaku21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007