Reviews for Four Corners of Personality
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 1 . 2/10
A, Janus Pettigrew, I see what you did story.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very interesting. Didn't really get the Ravenclaw bit, but the story is lovely.
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Fantastic! There's a lot of emotion in this piece. The Hufflepuff section was especially heartwarming. It's always fun when someone really takes a look at Peter, rather than just bashing him (he's a coward and a traitor, but, first, he was a marauder). I'm fond of this style, it's a pity you never applied it to any other characters.

Thanks for the read!
Artscapades chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow, this is a really good idea, I'd always thought about how people don't really fully fit in their houses like a stereotype but I don't think I've read any fanfics that explore the idea, and definitely none concerning Peter.

This was well written. But before I forget when he's talking about the colour change in the potions you've written " It had gone green instead of read"
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very very good. There are too many stories that only show one side of Peter. This is a lovely exception to the general rule.
lotte chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
ruddy fantastic, all of it. all of your stories, actually. very poignant, and true - everyone has a bit of all the houses in them, manifest in different ways. brava!