Reviews for Could've, Should've, Would've
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 6/5
And then years later they meet again and lived happily ever after! ARGH! I want that to happen sOOOOO BADLY!
Mattychan69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I want a sequel! OMG! Atem was so cool! LOVED IT!
Yamimontage chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh PLEASE continue the story! IT WAS SO GOOD!
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
wow...

atems probably thinking,

why the hell does bakura get to boss me around?
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I thought this was really sweet. And... yeah, thank you for this! I'll be sure to read your other fic(s) for this pairing, it's starting to go up on my list of favorite Yu-Gi-Oh pairings.

_v
Kureru Elric chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ah! :D I've fallen in love with this pairing! Good job! It was so cute!

Keep up the good work!

~Kureru Elric
fjcute chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
... oh... by the Gods...

This is AMAZING! Not only is your knowledge of ancient Egypt great, but this is beautifully written! This is going right to my favorites file!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
FINISH IT!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEAAAASE!

I need more!

This was the one of the best fluffy stories I've read!

I NEED MORE!

I taste of this awesome-ness just isn't enough!

Please add more to it!

It was amazing! Nay! INCREDIBLE!

GREAT WORK

Sayonara,

Lolita
Eightian chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
AW! KAWAII!
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
awws i loved it. great story there!
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Ah, if only... I like Atemu's sense of righteousness and what he said about eliminating torture, and you've captured Bakura as a child perfectly-wary but still innocent, in a sense. It's too bad he couldn't stay! Anyway, good job with this; I enjoyed it, especially when Bakura realized who Atemu really was.
fraifrai chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
a sequel for when bakura is older and comes to steal the items! yeah? lol :D im reviewing yayz! i has favourited this!
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw this was so awesome and cute! I really loved it. You should definatly consider making a sequal, but if you don't the ending was satisfying. :) Awesome story!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Pretty good. Kinda feel sorry for Bakura though, he's got to be REALLY mixed up now.
Alex Demonica chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aw! update! this one that should go on for awhile... I LOVED IT! update!