Reviews for Decade
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very good. I've always liked Sara O'Neill and wished that there were more mentions of her in canon or even fandom. Thank you.
LY00 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Lovely story. You write Jack's emotions really well and I love how you wrote Sara. This seems like a very plausible situation, and I think it's exactly how they'd both react. Thanks for writing.
Alison May chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful job.
Beatrice Otter chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This is a very good look at a part of Jack's life we rarely see much about. Good characterization of both, as well.
densie chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I saw this on stargateficrec

i like it. I like fic that doesn't turn sara into an evil witch. I love the adult nature of their breakup and the fact that they can still be friends.

thanks for this rare treat
slamaina chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was such a well written story. Excellent.

Slam
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Good. I like that you covered this aspect of Jack and Sara. It was done very well, tactfully, even beautifully handled.
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
"But now at last she realised there was nothing to be rebuilt. Only debris to be cleared out of the way." Now that is just a beautiful thought! Wonderful job.
Psychee chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
In the first season of SG1, Jack appeared to still be very much in love with Sara. I have always enjoyed plausible stories that got them together (even if they would be AU, stories which I seldom read as I am a bit of a canon stickler). This was a wonderful story that doesn't violate known canon and has the potential of Jack and Sara having a future. Needless to say, I loved it. Thank you for the enjoyment I derived from the reading of this story. You write very well.

(Another type of story I really enjoy is a well done Jack-clone story. So I am off to praise another story of yours)
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I've always been curious about a follow up for Sara & Jack (while at the same time rather grateful that the actual show's writers never chanced to come up with something stupid and awful). You did a marvelous job, least of all in your decision of what to paint in broad stroke and in fine detail.

One of my favorites (for reasons I can't quite explain) is when Jack's explaining his theory of how he got his second star.
gatefan-in-tx chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoyed this. I needed to read stories about Jack in Washington and this hit the spot. I could feel his lonliness. You are very talented.
sophiedb chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Love it :)
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
aw YAY that's nice! loved it!
Lisette chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was wonderful - truly wonderful. What a fun perspective to see season 9 Jack - and what could pass as season 10 as well. He became so far removed from the show that it was sometimes hard to see that jittery, always-on-the-go colonel in the white-haired, little more rounded general that we got snatches of later on, but here... here you've allowed us to see that despite the changes, it's still our Jack, and for that I thank you.

Well done!
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Lovely vignette...it always felt like they needed one more scene together to really get closure. I like that she reads between the lines and sees how he's changed. Great job!