Reviews for Harry And Ginny at the Dursely's!
niamh chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
great: i have read all the books and seen all the films harry potter books are so magical its a shame it had to end but it wouldent be as magical johanne rowling is so imaganitive
teagandenny chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
It didnt suck it was quite good
VocaloidAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh. This was really cute! I liked the "nice Dudley" at the end.
astridlover 12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I don't think that it sucked, I actually enjoyed it.
Me chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
*meet, windgardium, dementors*
nit chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
It was a bit wierd at the end
Wishheart101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You spell meet meat.
lilynevans chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I loved this haha(: exactly how I imagined the dursley's would react when they saw harry again... perfect
IgniteLove chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was good! I liked the story, the spelling was just messed up
Border Terrier chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
well i think it was pretty good! it showed ginny firceness along with a new positive side to her. maybe you just need to edit a few mistakes and it will be perfect!
dizy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
LOL fail why did u wrote that? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
It did not suck! Have a bit more self confidence : ) The only thing I found was to use the spell-check (there were a few confused words). I like how Dudley finally came to his senses! It looks like you really thought this over.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved this! I had completely forgotten about the Dursleys! I love how dudley is nice and the vernon and petunia are not! Wonderful!
Ega chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Ohhh, is it complete?
Well, i think it'll be nice if you wanna write the sequel...
ahahhaha xD
Btw I'm new reader. (and pssttt sorry for my bad english. i'm indonesian :D
hpfangirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was very good story! I always wondered how the Dursleys would react to seeing Harry again. The only problem would be the spelling. But I could still understand you, so it's not that bad. Good job!